Haio~

Hey! Im Foxz~Chan and this is my very first wattpad fanfic! Just a heads up, this entire story will be written in first person,I find that style of writing easier for me as a author. Though I highly prohibit myself to use cuss words in my writing, I do not have a rule against lemons, so if it comes to that, I might do a chapter on that, beware. Anyway, the fanfic is just for fun but if I do in anyway offend anyone, please tell me, as I said, this story is for entertainment purposes only and I want people to enjoy it (and I might accidentally, purposely add a few common stereotypes within the chapters) but its not to make anyone mad or anything! Promise. Now that that's covered, a quick summary of the fic.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
You are a neko girl who has never 'loved' anyone before, yes you might have occasionally glanced over to peek at hot guys you happen to pass in the mall or like pics of cute boys on Instagram, admit it, we all do that! But that's not love, what I mean is your character actually fell in love! Crazy right, that only happens in fairy tails but may I remind you this is wattpad, anything could happen. But aside from that, you start dating this mysterious guy you met and as time progresses, you uncover a dark and not so innocent side to him *lemons scene* jkjk no, but seriously, he has a dark secret.
Anyway let's get to the good stuff! Yes, I know what your thinking "why is she still talking!" So I will stop.

ENJOY THE STORY!!😽❤