Author's Note

(yeah this was written pretty much right after TGND and it's just as bad, full offense to younger me)

Stop! I have a very important question!:

Have you read 'The Girl Next Door'?

No: Stop reading this and go read it first.

Yes: Please continue reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you have forgotten here is a recap on what happened last.

Kaylei, Jayde, and Courtney live together in LA. They just got back form the store to get a pregnancy test for Courtney. It was.... (still not telling)

They boys were on their way to surprise them, but they got into a wreck....

Robert's PoV

"Robert look out!" Austin yells.

I drop my phone and try to swerve to avoid the car that is coming straight at us head on.

The car hits us and sends our car rolling.

I hear the boys screaming.

The car stops.

"Robby?! Robert?! Answer me?! Are you guys okay?!" I hear Courtney yell from my phone.

I can't move.

I try to look around to see if the others are okay but can't get to where I can see them.

"Are you guys okay?!" I hear Zach ask.

"I'm good!" Alex and Adien yell.

I look down at myself.

I'm covered in blood.

"Robert?! Where are you?! Are you guys okay?! Hello?! Robby please answer me?! Austin?1 Zach?! Alex?! Adien?! Anyone?!" She must have not heard them.

"I'm good," Austin says. "Robert?"

I hear other people talking.

"You! Call 911!" someone yells.

The sound of people trying to get us out fills my ears for a split second then everything goes silent and I black out...