Chapter 2- Making Enemies

Nikki's POV
I had woke up at 8:22,and yesterday,Symone,Summer,Jade and I had to decided to get breakfast before going to work. I was so excited,so I ran to my bathroom and took a shower. I got out,put on deodorant,brushed my teeth,brushed my hair,then dried off. I changed into a jean shirt,jeans,white pumps,and earrings. Then I grabbed my bumpers,and straightened my hair. I did two braids,and then I checked the time. 8:57. I get dressed fast. I put all of us in a group on kik.
NikkiThaQueen215: Gm
Jadethediamond95: Hi
Shady_symonelit: Heyyyy! Are you guys ready? I'm half ready
Jadethediamond95: Barely. Like about 10 more minutes
NikkiThaQueen15: Yup,I am
Hot_likeaSummerseve: I literally just got out of the shower
Jadethediamond95: Damn
NikkiThaQueen215: Damn
Shady_symonelit: Lol,I'm ready now. You need my address Nikki?
NikkiThaQueen215: Does Donald Trump need a headline?
Jadethediamond95: Lol😂
Hot_likeaSummerseve: Wtf lol
Shady_symonelit: Lmao😂😂 it's down the street near pizza hut on Cyrstal Avenue
NikkiThaQueen215: Well that's not that far,only like 10 minutes away from my house. I'm leaving my house now
Jadethediamond95: Nikki already knows my address
Hot_likeaSummerseve: Mine is near Lowes,but like a block down,the house that says 2427
NikkiThaQueen215: Okay,see you guys in a little
Hot_likeaSummerseve: Okay
Jadethediamond95: K
Shady_symonelit: Byeee for now
And with that,I grabbed my purse and sunglasses,got in my car and started driving to Symone's house.

Symone's POV
After the chat,I went downstairs to watch tv. I was switching channels when I came across Cupcake Wars. I love cupcake wars! I mean,it features cupcakes,and who doesn't like cupcakes? 5 minutes into the show,my phone went off about an instagram notification. Jade had liked my post I had posted when I woke up. The title was "Good Morning,Symphonies🌞". Symphonies are the names of my followers. I continued to watch tv until I heard a honk outside.
NikkiThaQueen215: I'm outside rn
Shady_symonelit: Okay,be right out
I turned off the tv,grabbed my purse and keys,then got in Nikki's car. "Hey Nikki" I greeted hugging her "Hey Mone" Nikki said returning the hug. "Thanks for picking me up" I said "No problem,that's just how nice I am" Nikki replied smiling as I chuckled. We fianally reached Jada's house,and then Summer's house. "Hey,can all of you follow me on instagram?" I asked. "Sure" Summer and Jade said in unison. "What's your user?" Jade asked "Goodie two shoes underscore Symone" I replied checking my makeup in the mirror. A few seconds later,my phone went off.
yooo_jada29 followed you
live_love_laugh_summer followed you
"Thanks" I said "Your welcome" The girls said. I followed them back then looked at Nicole. "Nikki,I know you're busy driving,so tell me your username" I said "Queen underscore boss underscore Nik" She replied. I searched her up and pressed followed. "Done!" I yelled.

Jade's POV
"Thanks Symone" Nikki chuckled while pulling into a Dunkin Donuts drive- thru. We all got coffee and Nikki brought us munchkin cups. Me and Summer got chocolate while Nik and Mone got glazed. "Thanks Nikki!" We all said "Your welcome!" She said cheerfully. Then,we finally got to set about 10 minutes early. We walked in,and a ratchet girl and 2 other girls were with her. "Why you come in here lookin like a basic thot?" She asked Symone. I was very confused cause she had Cookie Monster's fur on her head and looked like a slut herself. "Excuse me?" Symone asked "Nevermind,damn,good girls don't know nothin!" She said as her and her friend walked away. "Wow. Peppa's mad cause her friends don't wanna chill. Ain't my fault" Symone scoffed. "Let's change into costume" I suggested as we walked into our dressing rooms. I changed into my outfit and then the makeup artist did my makeup and I was ready to go! "Okay,everyone! This is the scene where AnnaBelle,Monica and Jalena's characters try to make Jada,Symone,Nicole and Summer's characters jealous with their friend group. Scene 2,take 1!" Naomi yelled.  

In character-
Jada- Maxine
Nicole- Monique
Symone- Jules
Summer- Jordana
AnnaBelle- Megan
Monica- Keisha
Jelena- Esmeralda

"All I know is that college is gonna be fun this year. C'mon,let's go!" Monique said leading the group outside as they laughed. From behind the corner,Megan,Esmeralda and Keisha appeared. "So just because in high school,they thought they could live life to the fullest,but now,we're gonna show 'em how it's done. C'mon ladies!" Megan said snapping her fingers as Keisha and Esmeralda followed them to their dorm room.
"So,what we gon do to show dem hoes how we do?" Keisha asked smacking her gum "Ooh,we can find some hot new boyfriends?" Esmeralda suggested "Omg Es! I'm so mad that I didn't think of that before. So where do the hot dudes hang?" Megan asked. "Bish,you know where dey hang! By da football field!" Keisha yelled "Alright ladies,let's go to the football field!" Megan said as Esmeralda and Keisha cheered.

TIME SKIP!!!!

Summer's POV
"Okay,everyone,you all did a great job,be here tomorrow at 10:30 sharp!" Naomi yelled. "So,what should we do now?" I asked "I dont know,if something comes up,I'll call you guys though" Nikki said. Then,AnnaBella walked by and stopped in front of us. "Hey Nicole,stop trying to be cool,I see right through your act" She said randomly "Hey AnnaBella,stop putting your McDonald's sign headline wherever I'm standing,cause it's blocking my view. Let's go!" Nikki yelled. When we got outside,Symone started dying. "Omg,you shut her up!" She said still laughing. "Yeah girl!" Jada shouted "I know,I don't know why,but that girl doesn't like me" Nikki said starting to drive. We talked until we all got out,waiting for something interesting to do.....

Thanks for reading! New chapter coming up in a little!
- swag_inspiration
-luv_al
- Anyea