Felix twitched, feeling the pain shooting through his body with every single movement. His dirty blond hair stuck to his forehead from the sweat produced by last night's torture. His busted lip provided the only fluid he'd had in Lord knew how long and his swollen eye throbbed. His mind was as empty as the basement he'd been living in for quite some time now—it was thanks to the blindfold he didn't know for how long.

He was left all alone by the far corner of the room, enveloped within darkness, smelling the tale tales of a sad attempt to at least keep himself as clean as possible. The torture he'd been living in consisted of cold nights laying inside the small cage he was locked in, eating bugs or cat food his kidnapper seldom threw at him and constant beatings mixed with rapes from time to time.

Felix's soul was shattered and destroyed.

He wasn't allowed to speak, he could only sob exasperated. Of course he had to be as silent as possible, for somewhere within the shadows was a monitor the bastard used to watch him with. If the blond cried, even if he were covering his mouth, the buff man would appear and begin beating him up mercilessly.

– "Wake up."

Upon hearing the deep baritone of the male, his body soon began trembling. Felix then moved, turning around in the cramped space and sticks both his hands out through the bars. Yes, his kidnapper had him trained.

"When I talk to you I expect you to show me your hands. Forehead on the floor if you want to avoid a broken bone."

– "What a good pet!"

Felix's eyes welled with tears once again. He'd learn to let his tears roll out his eyes without making a sound. He had also learned not to cry out in pain when the bastard stood on both hands with his military boots. He stayed unmoving even after a clear crack was heard. And maybe Felix would've stayed quiet, but the asshole had leaned down to his eyes level and began stabbing his hand.

– "Stop!" He cried out in nothing but a mere whisper, his tears soaking his cheeks. "P-Please! I'm b-begging you.." he continued to sob.

– "Hah!"

The mad man's laughter broke loudly. It made Felix feel so pathetic, so worthless and dead inside. Even death seemed like a luxury—why was his soul holding out so much?

– "I thought I told you to never talk."

Felix sobbed, already knowing what was to come.

– "You need to be punished. "

– "N-No! P..Please.. S-Stop.."

All of his begging was always worthless.

The cage was opened, he was pulled out by his hair and roughly thrown at the wooden pole he had had to stand against every single time he'd been punished. His sobs broke free for it was the only thing he was allowed to when in this situation.

With a smug grin, the masked man leaned to sniff the blond's neck. – "So good!" he moaned, again an again, "Stop crying like a bitch, you know what to do."

The blond nodded, wiping his eyes not wanting to make his punishment worse—crying loudly had for sure earned him enough, he needn't be told—and with shaky hands reached for his ass. He spread the cheeks, biting the pole in an attempt to calm himself down. It was all futile when he felt the thick shaft pierce through his already bloody entrance.

He hissed in pain only to receive a punch at the back of his head, – "Fucking relax or I'll kill you!"

That was actually the only words he knew for sure were fake.

This mad kidnapper of his wasn't able to kill him. He noticed so when upon a bloody sight and broken arms the other stopped beating him up and panicked. He had removed the mask and heard for his faint heartbeat, bandaged his wounds poorly and stayed untouched for that time. This had given him so much hope.. Hope he'd be free, that his kidnapper was finally changing his mind and letting him live. And maybe, just maybe he could cheat his way to freedom.

It all ended as soon as Felix tried to talk back. He wasn't raped until then..

The rest of the night passed by like a daze. Felix had slipped from the pole and fell down on the ground. The masked male got mad and beat him up so much he lost consciousness. When he had woken up he found his body covered in semen, even between his legs—the fluid had dried. With the little his naked eyes had adjusted to the darkness he could figure out that the seed wasn't the only fluid, but also blood.

He was tore, he was broken,

Left to rot inside the cage he'd never escape.

.,Ever..