Heartbreaker

Hello! Here's an extra chapter to make up for my lateness of some chapters...Hope u enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote!

A month passed by incredibly fast for Rose, all of it revolving around Collin, friends, OWLS and more. It seemed like an eternity ago that she had been falling head over heels for Scorpios and she was beginning to forget what it felt like to be in his arms and smell the scent of mint. She felt elated most days, for she spent her days well with Collin and his adorable romantic gestures, barely talking to trio. For the rest of the school, this seemed like a bad ending in a fairytale, but for Rose, it felt like her happily ever after was just beginning.
She didn't get a reality check until one faithful day her owl landed on her shoulder and gave her Ron's letter.

Dear Rosie,
How are you? How are classes going? Everything's fine here at home.
Im owling you because I got news from a certain potter that you missy had stopped seeing Scorpious and are now dating a Creevey... A Creevey, Rosie! Why couldn't you have gone for a better one?
Its not that I don't approve or feel happy for you, but don't you understand you're ruining my ship?!

With love,
Dad

Rose finished reading the letter and she felt the world crashing down on her. She had been unloyal to her friends, she had been missing out, she had been in a dazed wonderland. Rose clutched the letter tightly as she ascended from her dorm, her lips pressed tightly. She had to go say sorry, she had to go make up for lost time. She bolted down the stairs and down to the corridor, not even stopping when Lily yelled: "Where you off to Rose?". She had her mind set on forgiveness, she wouldn't stop until she got it. She raced down the halls until she reached the Room of Requirement, where she prayed her friends would be. She cursed under her breath several time before the door finally appeared and the room unveiled itself to her, making her friends visible from inside. She grinned as she walked inside to her surprised friends and stopped as she reached them, her face dropping. She didn't know what to say. I'm sorry? Oops? Forgive me? Still she ventured on.
"Hey" she said quietly, her breath catching in her throat as she caught sight of Scorpious.
They stared at her with squinted eyes before they stood up with gleams in their eyes.
"You're back!" They chanted as they reached for a hug, everyone except Scorpious who had his arms crossed around his chest, his jaw clenched.
"Still dating that git?" He asked, ruining their little reunion.
"Scorp-" Albus threaded carefully.
"Yes, I am. " Rose interrupted defiantly.
His face fell as he stood up, hurt in his eyes and in three strides, closed the space between them. Rose's stomach flipped.
"Why?" He said, his voice so quiet only she could hear it.
"I-" Rose stuttered, backing away. She had no answer. Not yet and she didn't know why.
"Chill, Scorp" Alice said soothingly, placing his arm on his shoulder which he shook off.
"Yeah" he mumbled, still not taking his eyes if Rose.
She forced her eyes off him and gave a small smile to the couple.
"Am I forgiven for being a romantic idiot who was such a jerk that forgot to hang out with her friends?"
"Of course" they all responded, a smile on their faces.
Before she knew it, Rose was forgiven and she was back at the gang, having fun like crazy, Collin at her side.

A few weeks later, after their relationship had "mended", Rose was in Care of Magical creatures class with the boys when she realized that not all relationships had been mended. She was busy trying to make a scale drawing of a fat Bowteuckle when Scorpious sat by her side.
"Hiya. Mind holding the little git still?" She said, a pencil between her teeth.
"Sure" Scorpious said, placing his hands on the jittering creature.
She sketched its eyes and face before noticing another pair of eyes watching her, Scorpious. He was staring at her in awe, watching her every move. How she moved the pencil. How she bit the back of her quill. The way she squinted her eyes. Everything. She stopped abruptly, glancing at a busy Collin, before leaning forward and whispering in his ear.
"Watcha doing mister?"
He jumped from the sudden proximity and locked eyes with her.
"You" he murmured, his eyes sliding to her lips.
Rose's eyes widened. He liked her and she had no idea how to react, but before she could do anything, an angry shout snapped both of them out of their thoughts.
"Hey!" Collin shouted, his kind eyes now flashing with anger.
He stormed towards them, everyone's eyes now glued in them, and pushed Rose away, glaring down at Scorpious.
"What do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" He said, rage clenching his muscles.
Rose stood there, conflicted. Where they really girlfriend and boyfriend? She watched as Scorpious slowly rose from his seat and faced Collin bravely,even though Collin was older.
"What are you doing with my friend?"
"Agh! Friend? More like  companions!"
"And what makes you say that?!"
"Ha! She hasn't properly talked to you in ages!"
"So?"
"She's mine git, so take your hands off her!"
Rose felt heart shatter as she heard herself being addressed as an object. She scrunched her lips disapprovingly as the boys glared at each other, their fists ready at their sides.
"Boys-" she managed, only to be interrupted by Scorpious.
"Get out of it Rosie, this is between this git and me!"
She stumbled back.
"Shut up, Malfoy! You have no right to talk to my girlfriend like that!"
"Well you have no right to date my best friend like that!"
This hit a nerve and before Rose could grasp what was going on, both boys where in the ground, viciously fighting with each other. Rose sniffled back a gasp as a punch hit Scorpious nose and a knee hit Collin's stomach. She felt useless as bother boys where pulled apart by and angry Hagrid, both of them sporting bruises and blood stained.
"Ruddy crazy the bo' of yeh! Go! Out of m' class!" He scolded them.
Bother boys marched away, leaving a shocked Rise behind.

And today's bonus is Rose! This is how I imagine her :)