A Forgotten Alice (one-shot-story)

VOTE :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✖A FORGOTTEN ALICE ✖

Long ago, a rich family moved in an old mansion. The married couples had their only child named "Alice"...

As she grow up, her appearance become more and more lady-like, until one day when she turned sixteen. She saw an apple on the apple tree and as she reached for it, she tripped and fell into a rabbit's hole...

It was a great shock for her when she got into a wonderful place. When she was wandering around an unknown place... She noticed a bunny hopping down the road. She followed it in curiosity (since the bunny is wearing something which is not that common right ?). As she followed it, she found herself in a dark forest. The bunny stopped and turned around. She was found!

It went near her and took something from its pocket... and then there's blood... Dripping down her feet... She put her hand on her chest and looked at her hand... there was blood on it! Then she suddenly felt dizzy and fainted...

Butterflies with glitters were fluttering on the meadow. a young girl woke up. Next to her was a bunny ... She asked him about everything. The girl lost her memory. The bunny told her that she was the reincarnation of the princess that they are waiting over centuries. She asked her name and the bunny told her", your name is Alice".

That place was wonderland, no wonder it's wonderful. The bunny told her that they were forced to serve a wicked queen who knows nothing but to be wicked. At first she didn't believe but then when they went to the nearest village, the queen's soldiers started a massive search for the bunny. Some who tried to fight got killed. Based on what she saw, she started to belive on the bunny.

The bunny and Alice escaped the village. After days of training and regrouping themselves, she gained some acquaintance to strike against the Snow Queen.

The full force strikes to the castle. They defeated the soldiers down and the last one is the queen itself. Alice went alone to the queens room, there she found a beautiful lady. But without any hesitation, she stabbed the queen. But before the queen died, she told her that she will regret what she has done. When the queen died on her last breath, there's someone hiding behind the cabinet. And when it saw the queen on the floor bathing with blood... it rushed to it. He cried and cried... it was her right hand servant. He was so sad that he screamed "Why! Queen Alice!"... When she heard that, there's a sudden chill on her ... The servant stood up and gazed at her... It told her everything and also about the "Cycle of Alice" which was done by the bunny...

The cycle of Alice or also known as "Alicia cor cycle". The bunny waits for a 16 year-old girl named Alice and led them to its hole to bring it to the wonderland and erase its memories and make them kill the old queen and become queen itself. This cycle was done every 20 years.

It told her that her memories were erased by the bunny... and the servant went to the cabinet and took a bottle... he gave it to Alice and she drank it... She recovered her memory.

She went back to her troops, her acquaintance tried to talk to her about their win but she ignored them and searched for someone ... When she saw the bunny, she rushed into it and cut off its head and shouted about the Alicia cor cycle to every one...

After that... She decided to go back home. She trusted her close friend to rule the land on her place. And ask her to protect the villagers and everyone in the kingdom.

When she got home to her real world she walked towards their house and accidentally peeked on the window... There she saw her father and mother with a little girl... she rushed in but the couples are dazzled... They didn't remember her anymore... The rabbit erased their memory and gave them a child that is not theirs... Her parents pushed her way from her home...

Frustrated, alone, sad, shocked, confused ... she can't take all of it on that time. Everything felt wrong. After the tragedies, it ended up hanging herself on the apple tree...

THE END

_____________________________________________________________________________

SPECIAL THANKS

For a great reader and a critic who helped me with some error ~ JoshArgonza

PLEASE DON't be shy to pinpoint and correct my errors.. I would gladly need helps from you :))