Presents

"Here you go Killian. This one is from the dwarves." Snow said as she handed him a long box with blue wrapping paper.

Killian looked at it confused.

"Your supposed to tear of the wrapping paper." I whisper in his ear.

"Thank you." He says as he begins to unwrap the paper.

It's a long wooden box. Killian opens the box and a sword lays inside. Killian's deface lights up.

"Thank you. I love it." He says to the dwarves.

"Next present." Snow says as she grabs the wooden box and buts it off to the side. "This one is from Regina and Robin."

"And me uncle Killy!" Roland says from robins arm.

"Well thank you lad" Killian smiles to him.

He'll be such a great dad.

But he's gonna leave. He doesn't want you. All you are is a piece of loot.

Nope.

I turn my attention back to Killian. It's a painting. It's storybrooke. Well the docks.

"It's for your guys house." Regina says.

"thank you. I love it." Killian says.

Mom quickly switches the presents with a new one. There's only around 7 presents so this will go by pretty quickly.

Then he'll leave you.

"It's from belle and will." Mom says.

It's smaller and it's in a bag. Killian takes out the tissue paper to find a ship in a bottle. The ship is a replica of the Jolly Rodger. (Season 4 remember when belle and Will helped get the Jolly out of the bottle)

"Thank you. It's wonderful." Killian says. His smile is so big.

"Next one." My mother says. "This is from Liam."

It's a card. How thoughtful. Not.

Killian opens it and reads it.

"What does it say?" I ask

"He's gonna take me, your father, and Robin out." He says to me.

"Ok. Just don't do anything stupid." I say.

"Never." He says.

I just roll my eyes.

After he knows he'll just go and cheat on you.

He can't with my father there.

You really believe that everyone in this town loves you. That your so called family loves you. Come on. They just say they love you because they need you. They need you to keep them safe.

I'm not gonna believe that.

"Next present. This one is from me and charming." She says.

There's a card and a present.

"The card is from charming and the box is from me." She says.

Killian reads the card first. His face lights up.

"Killian what does it say?" I ask.

"I get to work with you and your father. You looking at the new deputy." He says.

"That's wonderful. I wonder why David didn't go over this with his boss." I say referring to me.

"I isn't think my boss would have that much of a problem hiring her boyfriend." He says with a chuckle.

"I guess not." I say and give a little laugh.

He then opens the small box from my mother. It has treasure chest in it. It's small but it looks like one.

"It's to put all your rings and stuff in before bed so you won't lose them." Snow tells him.

"Thank you." Killian tells both of them.

"Here is our last girt and it's from Henry." Snow says as she gives me a wink. I just roll my eyes.

Killian opens it and it's a t shirt. It has re words coolest dad on it. I just give him a smile.

"I got one that says my dads a pirate. No ones dad is cooler then mine." Henry says to him. Killian stands up gives Henry a hug. My little family. I love my boys.

They don't love you.

Yes they do.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I mentally roll my eyes at my thoughts. I decide to just put those thoughts away.

I find Killian staring at me.

Did he open my gift? No he would have come up to me by now.

He walks towards me with a smile. Weaving his way through the crowd. He tapes his hook against a glass when he reaches me.

"I want to thank you all for coming. I also want to thank my beautiful girlfriend and her family." He says to looking me straight k t eh eyes.

"Our family." I correct him.

"Yes our family. Emma. I want to ask you a very important question. You know I love you so much. You made me the man I am today. Will you marry me?" He asks as he goes one knee.

I freeze. He's just gonna leave me once I tell him.

Yes he will leave you.

He will.

"Umm. I... I...."