Eyes of an Aush

• Dedicated to Indiana

There is said to be another world, another earth, parallel to ours. But strange things happened to it, there were many wars too, and the world was divided into three parts, France, U.S., and Australia. The U.s was all of North and South America. Australia was Africa, Australia, and all the islands. And France was all of Asia, and Europe. The U.S stayed democratic. and became the wealthiest country. Australia was very wealthy too, and it had many science programs. France became known for stopping wars, and keeping peace together. But inside of France, was the most violent place in then world. France was divided into two parts; ple and pyr. Ple was safe and wealthy, full of pastel country houses and little shops and bakeries. But the majority of France was pyr, Pyr was full of violence, starvation, rapings, beatings, shootings, and run down shacks. But their were special people in France, called Aushes. Aushes were able of doing incredible things, such as mind reading, and incredible fighting skills. They wee the entire goverment. The Aushes had a tall building that separated ple from pyr. They were only about 200 Aushes, about 70 families. But their was one family of Aushes that never went to this building. This family possessed special powers that surpassed the Aushes greatly. They could control minds, make things, levitate things, they were extremely smart and strong, they could do anything, any power, you could ever think of. They were called Ausheds. Except, the head of this family had a dark twist.

And this is the story of that family.