#1: Shocking Reveal: Part Two

I had just gotten out of the shower and started putting on my boxers and sweat pants, but I was quickly interrupted in that process as I heard some barking outside. It was late so I was wondering why the hounds would be out, but what I saw next raised even more questions; a woman was running around, and she looked a lot like Vanessa, a.k.a., the Mysterious Bandit. What the hell?

After our little "encounter" a couple months back, I kept my promise to help her family in every way I could, such as getting them proper medication for example, but only if Vanessa promised to do no more crimes. Apparently she didn't live up to her side of the bargain.

As I was about to slip on a red shirt, black boots, and a tan colored hat to go and help out, my plans were quickly interrupted as I heard something at the window. It sounded like someone was trying to break in, someone like Vanessa.

"Vanessa? What in tarnation?", I asked.

"Brian? You live here?", she asked back.

"Yeah but what're you doing here, and why is everyone after you?", I asked frustrated. I lived up to my end of the deal but if she didn't have a good excuse for this random act, the deal would be off.

"It's not what you think. Apparently someone found out my secret and broke into my place, but before I had a chance to stop them, they instantly left and took my mother's hair pin in the process. It cost a fortune and I was trying to get it back, but apparently the folks here thought that I was thieving again. I swear it.", she answered back.

"Are you sure? I've been fooled before and I don't want you to be the next.", I said with my eyes narrow on her. She took out the hair pin to show a "P" engraved on it, which stood for "Patricia", and that was all I needed to know that she was telling the truth.

"I'm sorry Brian. I don't wanna do this but I had no choice. This means a lot to me and nobody steals from the O' Malleys. I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble.", she said before starting to leave. I stopped her before she could.

"Wait, (turns around), I know you mean no harm, and I reckon you've gone through enough pain, but I'll let this go if you promise to just let me handle the situation. Lord knows you've gotten in enough trouble. I don't want it to happen again.", I said as I placed a hand on her shoulder. She responded by tightly hugging me.
"Thank you.", she whispered as I squeezed her tighter.

"You're welcome.", I answered back.

When Vanessa pulled away, I stared into her eyes and saw the hurt that she felt, and it reminded me of why I decided to help her in the first place. She really wasn't a bad gal and honestly, nobody deserved to go through her life, regardless of the situation.

Before we could say anything else, I found myself placing a tender kiss on her lips, and she responded back by doing the same. I cupped her face as we started making out more, and then I lifted her up so that her legs could wrap around my waist, and slowly carried her to my room. I gently laid her down on the bed before relieving her of her jacket, and during that time her lips never left mine. After I finally got the jacket off, I then started unbuttoning her shirt and slid it off to fall on the ground, and then I removed her bra and jeans, and started to pull off her wet panties.

"Looks like somebody's a little anxious huh?", I joked.

"Can you blame me? No sheriff has ever treated me like this before.", she said with a smile.

"Their loss.", I answered back.

After removing the panties, I then proceeded in removing my sweat pants and boxers, and it was pretty noticeable how thick my dick was. Vanessa was still a pretty hot bandit, so you could understand my position.

I kissed Vanessa one last time before gripping my hard member and I slowly started entering her. She gasped at the feel and tightly gripped my arm, but she never told me to stop. I started out at a steady pace that resulted in the bed squeaking, and soon Vanessa was screaming my name in lust.

"Ah, fuck Brian! Oh God.", she called out.

I continued going faster and faster as her nails dug into my flesh, but before I knew it, I was starting to feel my release. Vanessa wrapped her legs around my waist again, pulling me in deeper, so my release would have to wait. I think she was getting close too.
"Fuck! I'm gonna cum.", I called out.

"Don't stop Brian. Please, please don't stop.", she begged me.

"I'll try baby.", I breathed out.

In a matter of a few minutes, we both came at the same time, and I decided to let her try her own juices as I slowly got up and sat on her mouth. She gagged as my dick entered her but she quickly got over it as I began rocking my hips back and forth. I could feel her tongue trying so hard to escalate on my throbbing dick, and my head fell back at the amazing experience she was giving me. No girl, bandit or not, had been able to pull this off.

"Fuck Vanessa. Keep that up baby.", I moaned.

In what felt like forever, I slowly could feel my own cum flowing into her mouth, and she wasted no time in trying to get every drop. It felt so fucking good.

After cumming completely, I tried to get up and get back to work, but Vanessa surprised me by firmly pushing me on the bed as soon as I got off.

"Now it's my turn.", she said seductively.

She grabbed my dick and slid it into her pussy as far as it would go, and before I could do anything, she quickly began fuckin' me a lot harder than I did. I grabbed her hips as she rested her hands on my chest, and I watched in lust as she rode me like a cowgirl, skillfully and quick.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me baby.", I screamed. She never stopped for one moment.

"Anything for you sheriff.", she said, which resulted in me smacking her ass.

Every force was harder than the last and not once did Vanessa slow down. A trait I could appreciate in a woman. I also never met a thief that could turn me on like this, so that made her more special. Soon we both came hard and Vanessa laid down on my chest as we could hardly keep our breathing steady, and I gently kissed her head as she kissed my chest.

"I can honestly say that you're the best criminal I've ever met. Thank goodness I took your case.", I said as Vanessa ran her finger over my chest hair.

"I think that I was the lucky one.", she joked. I couldn't help but laugh myself. She probably had a point on that.