1

I was just as normal as you . I liked to read , I loved to Sing and dance who knew this would happen ? Well I guess I did know the consequences of smoking . But I never really stoped to think 'Hey I could get cancer' it was just a thing I did I guess my whole family did it but my mom so I didn't think much of it I stated when I was 14 stealing cigarettes out of my sisters box of cigarettes first it was experiment then I got hooked I didn't think it would do much but like I said I still knew the consequences . Now I have stage 4 of leukemia my doctor says it's bad I told him to just let me go home so I can die peacefully  with the people I love around me  and not in the hospital  but my boyfriend wasn't takomh that shit so I stated taking chemo . I think the only thing that doesn't make me quit on my life is my wonderful boyfriend Harry Styles OMG I know right the Harry Styles!!!!! HAHA yeah we've been dating for 3 years already and we're going really strong. I meant him at a cafe shop down town form London that was the best day of my life ! Then the my world it started to crash down instead of getting really sick and throwing up blood Harry got really worried I told him I was fine but he's wasn't taking that for an answer. The next morning  he took me to the hospital. That's when we found out I was dying Harry hates when I say I'm dying he says that I'll make it but I'm stage 4 leukemia . I'm gonna die and I've grown to be okay with my sickness killing me but Harry's not but I'm dying my day is coming deep down Harry knows that even though he won't admit it but I know that it's time all I have to do is wait for the day I know that's coming and the day Harry fears most it's coming thought I can feel it in going to die ...