Rough ~

Christals POV :

Its been two months, yet no one knows what I've been going through. Not even my best friends Nasia and Alyssa, but their slowly figuring it out. I thought he loved me, I'm sure the love for me is deep down inside of him. Maybe behind all the drugs, and alcohol, and behind all the lies and anger he has.... But it's in there... just roughly pushed deep down inside..

Nasia: omg, man are you even listening ??

Christal: Naaah watcha say ?

Nasia: I saw your friend Alyssa coming out the lockers with Jason bruh.

Christal: Oh.. damn, forreal ? ...

Nasia: Yeah, you need to set them straight, like.. forreal, this ain't like you to be clueless about some shit like this, like. you know they fuckin behind yo back why be in denial about that shit ? I want the old Christal back cause she would have done something about it by now, not stand there lookin' dumb ...

~If only Nasia really knew why I couldn't break up with Jason, and I'm still friends with Alyssa...~

*The bell rings, and Nasia walks away*

AFTER SCHOOL~

Nasia's POV:

Nasia: Aye, umm Alyssa..

Alyssa: What the fuck do you want ?

This bitch really wants to catch these hands though..

Nasia: Bitch, I just wanted to know where Christal was.

Alyssa: Not with Jason I can tell you that..

Nasia: What was that ?

Alyssa: I said.. Not with Jason !

Nasia: Man I swear you ain't nothing but a hoe ! You proud you fucking with your best friends boyfriend ?! Like you're a fucking disappointment ...

Alyssa: Bitch get the fuck outta here with yo bullshit man, I ain't no hoe either, You cheap-ass bitch !  I'm legit fed up with yo shit! Yeah I'm fuckin Jason, so what though ! Christal bitch ass ain't doing something right if Jason keep running back to me bitch, so fuck off !

Nasia: * sucks teeth*

Nasia runs up on Alyssa, she pushed Alyssa to the ground and started punching her repeatedly al over.

Christal POV :

She really was fuckin with him, oh my fucking shit.. I got to get revenge on them somehow.. someway..

*Christal walks from around the corner*

Christal: Nasia get off her man, She ain't even worth it, she ain't worth shit really..

*Christal kicks Nasia in the face one good time, knocking her out cold*

*Nasia got off Alyssa and faced Christal*

Christal: Yeah, the whole thing... But sorry for.. ya know.. sticking up for me..

Nasia: No problem, She deserved it anyway.

Christal: About this morning, .. thanks.. I needed that .

Nasia: Bruh, I know you was on Cloud 9 for a while, I had to bring you back down, haha.

Christal & Nasia hug.

Nasia: I love you nigga !

Christal: hahahaha , I love you tooo Nasia !