𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

[ 02.17.23 ]

Author here ! Popping in to say I'm back from a long hiatus, and that this story is still ongoing. Before I bring Dean in, here are some disclaimers & information when it comes to asking your questions ! Don't worry, it's not a lot to read, but please note that if ignored, your questions will likely go unanswered.

01. this version of Dean Winchester is my own personal interpretation of the character. It's a version I've built up through countless role-plays, stories, etc, and there are personal headcanons that you might not agree with or acknowledge, which is fine, but know that this version of him is my character. Therefore he will not always come off as nice, often times might seem rude because he can / will say some things that might not be what you wanted or expected; especially on certain topics about his life. Examples of this include but are not limited to; anything related to his brother, Sam, that isn't nice, Castiel, and Dean's feelings toward the angel, and OCs that are supposedly related to either brother, etc.

Now, I will continue to write Dean how I've always written him, all the while trying to remain true to his characteristics. Meaning; I answer these questions the way I think Dean would.

02. do not take anything personally. I'm a simple fangirl who loves Dean Winchester and role-playing the pie-loving, plaid-wearing hunter.

03. I will not have Dean answer questions about self-harm / abuse / nsfw, etc, as I don't feel comfortable answering those; nor would I even know where to begin and understand how I'd have him answer them. So, please do not ask them, they'll definitely get ignored.

Now that, that is taken care of, let's bring out the western lover himself !

‟ Wow

Wow. That was, uh, some introduction there. Not that I would need one, because there's no doubt you would already know who I am. Ain't that right, sweetheart? 

‟ Anyway, I guess 'ya can go ahead and ask your questions

 Anyway, I guess 'ya can go ahead and ask your questions. Besides what the authors brought up, I don't really care what you ask. Just keep the mushy crap to a minimum.