People who are now Chicago Cubs fans

On November 2, 2016, the Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball (MLB) won their first world series since 1908, defeating the Cleveland Indians 8-7 in game 7 in Cleveland. For Cubs fans, this is incredible, since its been 108 years, and people can feel good for the Cubs for winning, and many are. But many of those same people are now, all of a sudden, Chicago Cubs fans. W-what?

People generally refer to people like these as "bandwagons" I don't use that term, mainly because I know how it feels to be accused as a "bandwagon." When the Carolina Panthers of the NFL made the super bowl for the first time in 12 years last year, I was accused of being a bandwagon since I was a Panthers fan, even though, as I mentioned to my classmates several times, I had rooted for them since I was 7. Even when they went 2-14, I still liked them. You can't accuse a dedicated fan of being a Bandwagon.

Let's get back to the cubs. It really pisses me off when people all of a sudden people are a fan of a team just because they did something really good (I'm guilty of this, but I was 4 years old then, so who cares?) I sure as hell don't. 

I can't figure out why the fuck many people think it's ok to be Chicago Cubs bandwagons when several of those people accuse others of bandwagons. It makes no sense whatsoever to me...

*sighs* Well, I guess my anger as dissipated. I'm still annoyed though...

A/N: End of first rant!!! Comment on who you want me to rant on next!!! Later!

-HoratioNelson123