The Alter Egos

Here is the profiles of all alter egos that are within the book! Each character has two sides to them. One side which is their normal self then a darker side which they transform into at sunset everyday.

Jordan Harding

Personality:

A very sarcastic teen boy. Very quiet unless in a mood of making sarcastic comments just for the hell of it. He is very kind and would help most people. He likes to be a part of something to feel like he is within a group of friends due to his past.

Looks:

He normally wears a t-shirt and jacket with black cargo trousers. He has short ginger hair in a messy style and also has blue eyes.

His Alter Ego:

Name: Shadow

Personality:

Cunning, silent, invisible. You never know where shadow is. All you hear is his voice and that puts fear into the heart of anyone. He will carefully plan his attack so that he is not heard or spotted. His cunning voice also mocks his enemies gradually ruining their minds.

Looks:

Shadow wears a black Assassins outfit with red trim the style is that of the assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze. This increases his ability of not being seen in the dark and the red symbolises the blood of his victims. His hair turns black but stays in the same style and his eyes turn red.

Becca Reid

Personality:

A very caring and kind person who doesn't like to see people upset, unless she hated them, either quiet in daydreaming or slightly talkative when not. She has a sarcastic mind but knows when to use it and when not to. In general she is nuts but in a good way.

Looks:

Normally she wears a t-shirt with a jacket or hoodie (of septic sam) along with either jeans or black trousers. Plus a beanie for good measure. Her hair is brown in the style of a graded short haircut.

Her Alter Ego

Name: Ghost

Personality:

Dark, rebellious, Ghost is a very rebellious kind by not accepting anyone's orders and she would take an element of risk along with everything she decides to do. However she is a swift mover which benefits her in this darker world. She is also very flexible and good at gymnastics along with this she carries a knife as a weapon of choice.

Looks:

Ghost wears a black jacket with the demon logo upon it with black trousers and a t-shirt that starts off black but fades into a red halfway down. Her hair is the same style as Becca's only it is black with red dip dye highlights. Her eyes are a light red but when in a kill mood they change to black with red irises. Her voice is also distorted especially in a kill mood. She too wears a black beanie for good measure.

Lauren

Personality:

A very quiet type, however when she does say something it usually has one of two impacts. Very funny or a very good and serious point. She is very bubbly and is generally crazy in a good way.

Looks:

Lauren wears a BTS black t-shirt, along with some leggings, boots and a pair of glasses. She also wears a choker and a small beanie. She has medium-long brown hair and blue eyes.