Don't Let Me Fall Out Of Love {Chris "Motionless" Cerulli Fanfiction}

Prologue:

I was awoken by some noises in the middle of the night.

Moans.

I could tell they were my best friend, Mariah and some stranger she met at the bar last night. So gross...

"Keep it down, guys!!! That's disgusting!!" I screamed.

And with that, the moans got noticeably louder. Ugh... This happens way too often...

I tried to fall back to sleep. Eventually, I did. Nevermind that it took forever. Nevermind it was torture. Nevermind I was scarred for life. But I finally went to sleep.

It was morning when I awoke again. The sun was shining, the birds chirping, and the sound of laughter filled the air.

Wow, how cliche was that?

And wait, laughter?

I listened closely. Sure enough, I heard laughing from downstairs. It irritated me. I'm NOT a morning person.

I went downstairs to my kitchen to find Mariah and the guy I assumed from last night, talking and laughing.

"Morning, Chelsea." Mariah said, winking.

"Hey.." I replied groggily.

I looked over at the stranger. He was HOT! He had long black hair and a few lip piercings as well as tattoos. And he was really tall!

I just looked around the room avoiding eye contact with anyone. Then, he got up and walked over to me.

"Hi, I'm Chris."

And that was the beginning of everything.

We hung out for a long time, got to know each other. We became really good friends. Best friends even. There was always something more that I wanted fulfilled. Eventually, I got it.

Chris asked me to be his girlfriend. We were in love. Absolute bliss. Nothin in the world mattered. He had his band, Motionless In White, and we moved in together. Everything was perfect.

Until everything fell apart.