New beginning

Gentle willows hang over me brushing lightly on my head.  The light breeze made them swirl around almost as thought they where swimming in the air. This was the most peaceful moment that I had ever experienced it was though I was in heaven. Joyful birds singing in the sky where the only sound and at that moment no thoughts raced through my mind. Slowly lifting up my hand I brush the willows while I walk through the dense trees. It feels as though i am the only person in the world, of corse I'm not but I think that by far I'm the luckiest one.

Grass surounds my legs and butterflies fill the air flying in all different directions soaring on the breeze. Watching them makes me want to fly, it surprises me how much I am in peace here. I feel more myself, more at home almost as if I belong here. Suddenly I gust of wind blows me over letting me fall on my back. The soft grass acts as a cushion so my landing is not rough. Laughing to myself I lie with my arms spread apart making looking like I'm making a snow angle in the grass without a care in the world. In the sky above not a single cloud hovers and with the sun in my eyes I close them feeling warmth race across my skin.

I don't remember why I'm here or how I got here but right now I don't care. How could I ever care when I'm in a place like this? Feeling sleep coming I welcome it letting my mind go blank. Watching the whole world disappear.

Gentle winds on my face wakes me, slowly my eyes flutter open finding that I'm still in the meadow beneath the trees. As I look up it is all pitch black all except for a pair of red eyes somewhere of in the distance. My heart flips and in fear I find myself that I can't move. As it takes a step closer my heart is racing. For some reason I can't help thinking that I'm dead. Shivering I bend my head down excepting what has yet to come. Letting fear controle my mind. 

I wake up screaming in the darkness and of corse while doing that I hit my head on the board sitting on top of my bed. Slowly gripping my head in pain I look over to the clock, it reads 3:15 am. Letting out a groan my head falls onto my pillow still holding onto my very brused head. I try to go back to sleep but I still can't stop thinking about my dream. It just seemed so real almost as if it was happening to someone at that very moment. I shake the thought out of my head I've see tv shows like that and it is just plain wierd. Knowing that my dream will not leave and I will never be able to get back to sleep I slowly get up to go and get ready for the first day of school. First day of high school, and to make it worse it is also my first day in this town.

Slowly I walk down the hardwood floor in my new house leading to the bathroom. Small and cramy my bathroom is nothing compaired to a million dollar home. Acording to my mom a bathroom with a toilet inside of the shower is luxury. That's what you get for living with two people that grew up on a farm. At least I get it to myself, not much of an acheivment but it is something. Reaching up into the little white coboard I pull out an hairbrush. With the tangle knot on top of my head I know I'm going to have a blast. I know it could be worse beacause my mind wasn't completly on the task. For some reason I just couldn't stop thinking about my dream.  

After I'm done I trudge back down the hallway leading to my room. When I get there I throw on a pair of ripped jeans with a tee shirt. I know that I should make myself more presentible on the first day but people should like me for who I am not who I apear to be. By now it is about five because I took longer in the bathroom than I meant to. Still my familly doesn't usually start moving till seven. Deciding that I will make them a nice breakfast I hurry down the creaky stairs. Our house is a two strory building out on the country side. The outside is layered with rotten wood that has been reapainted many times the current colour is an sky blue with some of the white from the last paint still showing. Repainting will definetly be a summer project. There are 4 windows showing on the front and double that in the back, they're all surounded with a white border it was your typical country home. It is totally isolated all execpt for the one house next door. We still don't know who they are but I'm hopping they're nice.

I think it's the smell of fresh bacon that wakes the familly, before I know it my parents are down sitting on the table and soon followed by my dog.  While I serve them my mom regards me with a worried expression