Prolouge

I awoke from my bed for about the hundredth time. He'd just died. Again. Seriously, there are so many ways to die in this game and the player just decides to jump off a cliff and dig straight down into lava. Is this how all players are? Stupid, clueless and bedrock mining idiots? Well, I guess I should get this noob to do something.

I walked outside of his dirt house and shook my head pitifully. Of all the blocks, his choice was dirt? Bloody hell, this dude is dumber than his fucking suicidal dogs.

I carried on walking, before stopping dead in my tracks to look at my surroundings. F3 pressed and... Extreme Hills biome. Shit. Don't jump off a cliff. Don't jump off a cliff. Don't jump off a cliff. To my surprise, the player pressed W and I carried on moving through a valley until the cursor was moved to my feet and dirt was selected in my hotbar. No. DON'T DO THIS. Spacebar. Dirt block. All the way till my Y was 96 and boom. He didn't hold shift and I fell 36 blocks down to my death. I re-spawned in my bed but the player must of rage quit because I could move of my own accord again. God that felt so good. He'd been playing for about 2 hours now and 15 deaths in that space of time is just torture.

I walked outside again, this time free to do whatever I wanted and I was definitely going use that to my advantage.

I sat down on the grass admiring the river and thought about what I'd been told by a Pigman all that while ago, when I was first created. Apparently, there's a world out there, with no blocks, no endermen or zombies but circles and other people. Somewhere so magnificent from the tales and myths I prayed were true. I read, about a month ago in the NPC's library, a book called 'Circular Earth'. It wasn't very long, it was barely a few pages but from what I remember, it's said to be considerably smaller than this infinite world but I would give anything to get away from here. Just for a day, maybe even a week, just to watch the circle sun rise and fall and feel something called love. Maybe I will, one day, finally get to leave this world and be happy like I was before. I don't care how impossible the odds are, I just might be able to escape and perhaps never go back.

My eyes started to close, as I laid back with my toes barely in the water, looking up at the stars, imagining how far away I am from my dream and how many dreams away it might take to finally be free.