Table of Contents

After John's wreck and struggling through the last of the school year the gang can't wait for a long and much needed vacation. But can they really enjoy a vacation? The stakes become higher as the gang splits into two separate groups trying to stay one step ahead of Sebastian? Will Xander turn to the bad guys? As the team is put on their toes again can they all make it out to reunite the group? And will the secrets they have hold them together or pull them apart? Follow as the adventure continues in Paradise.

I am dedicating this book to my great friend Tyler Dewalt who not only came up with some of the characters but also critiqued them to make sure they stayed the same. Thank you for being such an amazing friend.

Copyrighted © Toni Sinns 2013

Cover design by D. Robert Pease

www.walkingstickbooks.com

All Rights Reserved

ISBN-13: 978-1482535167

ISBN-10: 1482535165

This is a work of fiction. All characters and places are fictional and any resemblance to people or places alive or dead is unintentional and should not be taken as such. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the prior written permission from the copyright owner.