Love Like The Storm (Kat&Hunter One Shot)

Hey guys!(: So I deleted the original Love Like The St.orm and replaced it with this one shot which took me hours to write!^.^ It starts off with the 1st chapter from the original love like the storm, but everything else is different (: You might cry by the way! Also, there's random big spaces all over the pages, so I'm sorry about that! Just ignore it!

After Love Like The Storm, there's going to be ANOTHER sequel c: but that's a kind of different story :3 it's still got kat&hunter but..read this story and you'll understand c:

The 3rd in the series hasn't been uploaded yet, but it will be called Cut Me Apart. So check my profile occasionally to see if it's up c:

Hehehe, please enjoy this!

 ❤

{ 1 }

"And I told you to be patient. And I told you to be fine. And I told you to be balanced. And I told you to be kind. And Now all your love is wasted then who the hell was all? Cause now I'm breaking at the
britches and at the end of all your lines."

"He's amazing," James said as he sat down at the table with me and Alex. I nodded in agreement and continued to stare at Hunter from where he sat on the stool on the stage. Everyone was silent as they listened to him, he was honestly mesmerizing everyone. The way he sat on the stool, strumming his acoustic guitar, singing every note with perfection was just utterly beautiful.

"He's awesome but why did he need to get this job?" Alex asked. "He's already getting paid 50 dollars a week at the studio,"

"Chris thought it would be good for him to do something other than modelling all the time," I explained.

"And he's alright with Hunter working at a bar?"

I shrugged. "It's not like he's selling or drinking alcahol. He's just the entertainment,"

"Shh!" Someone hissed from behind us.

Me, James and Alex all bit back laughter and then shut up so everyone could enjoy Hunter's beautiful voice. He'd been hesitant about getting this job, but he was used to it now. He'd been singing at this place for over a month and everyone loved him. The other singers and entertainment were good, but people wanted to hear Hunter more. He had everyone wrapped around his finger.

Hunter looked amazing on and off stage. On stage, the light hit him perfectly and brought out his porcelain pale complexion. His green eyes popped out brightly and his golden hair hung down in a neat mess. Hunter used to have black hair, but I'd encouraged him to dye it. It had supposed to come out a lighter blonde, but as Hunter had refused to bleech his hair, it turned a golden type of color.

It still looked amazing though.

Me and Hunter had grown a lot closer over the past 4 months. I had a feeling that it had something to do with the fact I knew his real name now. But something else told me that we were just falling more and more in love each day.

Hunter had told me his real name 4 months ago in February when we were at a Bring Me The Horizon concert. It had been the perfect moment for the revelaztion. Ronnie Winter had been singing Guardian Angel, and Hunter had pulled me in close; our eyes locked and gazing at one another's.

Gabriel Storm.

It was a beautiful name for a beautiful person. I understood why he didn't like it when I called him Angel. As his name was an angel's name, his Mom always used to call him her little angel. That is, before she began to agree with John's abusive behaviour.