January 24th: The end of The Girls Beauty Forever

<pre>As I checked both ways I saw no oncoming traffic.. So I pushed the gas pedal immediatly reaching to about 75mph. I knew that I was a little tipsy from just a couple hours ago. But I decided I could drive anyway. Hearing laughter and loud voices.. Familiar voices. I was taken away from my thoughts. I looked in the mirror to see my three best friends. Gabriella, Monica, and Ashley. To my right in the passanger seat was my fourth best friend, Rachel.

"Kaitlyynn.. Where are we going?" spoke Ashley.

Just glancing real quick at her I replied "umm.. Well we can crash at my place? My parents are gone like always on their business thing"

"okayy.."

And that was the End of the conversation.

Ashley was always envied for her beautiful looks. She had really deep blue eyes that sparkled and a slim face. Her face wasn't too big or too small not too long but not too short. It was the perfect shape. Her lips were thin but full and had a natural pink shade to it. Her eyelashes were black and long. Her hair was a beautiful curly blonde that reached down just below her belly button and her eyebrows were a light shade of brown. She was outgoing and always happy. Then there was Monica. Her hair came down just below her breasts and was a dark straight black. Her eyes were a baby blue with gold streaks in them along with long Black eyelashes. Her face was long but thin and looked perfect for her. Her lips were thin and had a natural shade if rosy red to them. She had black eyebrows that finished the beauty to her face. She was the shy one around people but loud and obnoxious around us. Next, was Gabriella. She had light freckles up along her narrow nose and down to her cheecks. She had red hair that was hard to believe was natural but only certain people could pull it off. She had blonde short eyelashes. And her eyes were a piercing all green that showed her emotions all too well. Her face was thin and like the rest of us was just the prefect size and shape.she was outgoing like most of us too. All of us had perfectly natural tanned skin considering we lived in California. Then there's Rachel. She had full lips that looked abousoluty kissable. And her eyes were a beautiful sparkling dark brown. Her eyelashes were black and her eyebrows were a dark brown. Her hair was a natural gorgeous wavy dark brown that went to the end of her hips. . Now what I look liked like.. I was tall with bright blonde hair. My eyes were a deep blue.I had the prettiest eyelashes ever. My smile was perfect, and I was always showing off my smile. I had a darker skin tone than the rest of my friends. I was shy and quite. I was always outgoing anytime outside of school though. Tonight, we just left from the biggest party ever. Being 16 and all in highschool is amazing. None of my friends had boyfriend and neither did i. But we all had a ton of good guy friends along with girls. Us five always stuck close. There wasnt much drama. We all were rich as heck. But that didnt make us snotty. I hardly could think of a life without one of these girls. Thinking about it just made me sad. I was taken from my thoughts again.. When i heard a semi honk a bunch of times. I looked to my right and seen that i was about to get hit. I stepped on the gas. And went as fast as possible. But i was two seconds too late. But i made sure before any of my friends were in harms way i was. I turn a slight bit so that if the semi hit us itd hit my front part of the car and the front corner. Just the spot to put me in harms way. I took a look at all my friends knowing what is happening. And then i heard it. The crash. We were flipped up side down. All had injuries. Expecially me and my bestest friend out off all of them.. Ashley. I spoke before it was too late. "i just wanted u all to know i am thankful for you guys being there for anytime i needed it..And i will always have you in my heart. I hope youll always have me in yours too. I love you all so much and couldnt of asked for anything other then this... Whatever happens ill remember u and you remember me.. Best friends til after death.. I love you"... They chocked out the words "forever and always even after death. Love you. Goobye." "goodbye" i said...