Chapter 1.

Thats right I have a second story.... I dont own twilight but I do own Cleo so beat that Stephane Meyer........ just kidding twilight is cool. This is an idea I got soo sorry if its awful and shiz. Hope ya like BTW VOTE, COMMENTE AND FAN cause I know where you live just like santa or the supah ninja's(awesomest tv show ever... well 1 of em!!) The pic is Cleo and the video is Owlcity Fireflies listen to cuz I know you wanna

\\ _ //

(^_^)

// \\ *can you see the bunny??? I can!!!!*

I stare into the mirror at my reflection.My tanned skin shining with beads of sweat, my usually neat curly choclate brown hair messy, my shirt and sofee shorts sticking to my decent sized curves and my choclate brown eyes shining with happiness at my accomplishment. Ihad just finnally mastered shifting back in my clothes. I guess you are confused, well Im Cleo Black a 17 year old Were-wolf. I have an older brother called Jacob who lives in la Push with my father Billy. I also have 2 older sisters called Rachel and Rebbecca. I live at an all girls suckish school that I hate and well thats all I guess.

"Cleopatra Black" I hear the snooty voice of the head mistress calling me in the commen room so i burry my head under the pillow and try but fail epicly to fall back asleep. "Cleopatra Black get out of bed at once or else" her threats may be empty but I bound out of bed and into the commen room were she was tapping her foot impatiently. "yes ma'am" I mutter through my teeth. "your leaving, go pack" my head snaps up and I run off and pack.

As I get off that dratted plane I look for my black camaro 2012. After finding it i text the 1 most unused phone number on my phone (her texts are in italics the other in bold)

I jst gt of de plne...Grr >:(

Y de froni fce ;]

i ddnt frgv u so fuk off

U wil sun & u txtd me 1st!!!! ^_^

Piss off Jake I only txtd u cuz I dnt hav no1 elses no.s......

:'(

ur makin me feel bad.... by -.-

I put down the phone and sigh. i may not have been nice but he had agreed with dad about sending me to that dreaded london bording school and because of that I had an english accent. I pop some cherry gum into my mouth and begin to look for an apartment as I'm not gonna live with my 'family' ya more like traitors but oh well. I pull up outside an old-fashioned apartment block and step carfully out of my car and walk over to the 6 story building. I open the rusty red coloured door and walk in to the lobby and stop by the large mahogany desk grinning at the elderly bald man sitting behind it, gapping at me. "Hi" I say chirpily "I'm Cleo Black, i'd like to buy one of your apartments please" he simply nods and motions for me to get in the elevator. When I step in he seems to get his voice back "Miss Black, I'm afraid only the pent house is up for sale....." I squel inwardly. I always wanted a pent house. " Awesome, how much are we talking about?" He smiles fakley "About $5000. $7000 with the furniture" once again I inwardly squel, thats real cheap for an apartment, let alone a pent house. The lift pings and we leave the elevator and he opens the navy door that was in-front of us. "I am going to be down stairs, if you want it youcan come down and tell me." Then he gets back in the lift and presses what I assume is the ground floor button and the doors close leaving me alone at last.

I gulp as I push the door inwards, I put one foot in and look at the hall and gasp. The walls were a sky blue and the carpet was a very light brown along with the skirting bords. As I walk up the hall I notice a door shaped opening with a spiriling light wooden staircase with white walls and I make a mental note to go up there after I check the rest of the apartment out.I walk into a large room witha a dark wooden flooring and cream walls. On the far wall was a large marble fire place with two love seats and a couch positioned around a small glass coffe table on a shedepskin rug. There was a kitchen connected to it. The walls were a lime green and the floor was shiny black tiles. The counter was black marble and had cuboards underneath it. In the middle of the kitchen was a marble counter/table thingy with an oven underneath. All the appliences were silver, shiny and new. There was two more doors that I disscovered lead to the utility room and a bathroom. I feel a vibration coming from my pocket. I press the phone to my ear as I walk back to the stairs in the hall not bothering with caller ID. "Go for Cleo." I say into the speaker giggling as I walk up the mysterious stairs wondering if I might find narnia. "Cle-Cle" the familier voice floats through the phone followed by a throatty laugh. '' What Jacob'' I snarl pausing on the stairs growling in-audubly. "Am I not allowed to call my faverouite lil sister? But really when will be hear you told me you'd be hear in 5 an hour ago..." I begin walking again and hang up on him. I gasp, taking in the huge room. One wall was glass with a navy curtain and had a balcony whichover looked the forest and beach. The walls are blue and the carpet black. The bed was a huge leather black affair with a freakin water mattress!!!! and blue and white covers. On one wall was a TV and some shelfs and on the other was a small desk and a spinny chair!!! I smile to myself and answer my phone as it calls again. "Yes Jacob" I sigh "whu the fuck did you hang up on me???" I cant help but laugh as he schreechs like a girl. "I'll be at your place soon. Just buying an apartment" "WHAT!!!!"