The Suicide Story Of a 14 Year Old Nobody

Prologue:

There I was ready to "end it" when suddenly everything changed.

Chapter1: The Beginning.

My name is Cassie. I am an 8th grader at a school in a town that won't be mentioned. I was bullied and judged by all of the peple that thought they knew me. Mostly the populars. You see at my school we have groups of people. There's the Populars, the Geeks, the Emos, the Wannabes, and then theres my group the In-Betweeners, dont quite really fit in a group we are our own socially awkward group. Kinda of in-humane. I know, but that's how our school works. Theres always that one person that ruins the Jr. High experience for you. Well, now that that's explained Ill tell you how everything started.  One day I was feeling sick, so I stayed home and went to the doctor because i was running fever. They said that I had the flu, so I stayed home for a week as they instructed me to do so. Well the first day that I stayed home that week someone spread a rumor around school saying that i slept around. Which I didn't because im still a virgin. My mom called the Principle, but that just made everything worse. The taunting got more intimidating, and the stares were more intense. I was called trash, slutty, whore, bitch, hoe, i was told that I should die, and more names that I'm not permitted to say. Shortly after a few weeks of being called horrible names I started to believe what they were saying. Which eventually led to depression, insomnia, stress, suicidal thoughts, self-consious, fear, sadness, etc. I just wanted it to stop. Nothing worked. It's hard to zone something out that happened repeatedly for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. And the best part of it all was when they moved it to cyber-bullying. I would get texts saying all kinds of horrible things. I had enough and I couldnt take it anymore. 

Chapter 2: Dealing with the pain.

 I had had enough bullying and I was tired of being strong so i broke. I resulted to starving, erasing, carving, and taking sleeping pills. I was pretty much to the point where if anything actually happened i wouldnt care. I was terrified to go to school. My friends disowned me. I thought that there was no reason to live. I tried counseling, writing in a journal, nothing helped it just made it worse. I was tired of waking up to not feeling good enough. I was broken, bruised, scared, with tear stained cheeks, i would manage a somewhat happy smile, just enough to make it look like i was somewhat okay. There was maybe one person that stayed by my side and that was Abby. She has been my friend sonce elementary shes practically my sister. She talked me out of  most of my bad choices till one day I got home and had enough of all i could take. I was ready to end it. Cutting didn't help anymore, nothing did so i was ready to end it for real this time.