The Safe House (Beauty And The Beast)

Some people say 'The Safe House isn't safe' but a Tamara Daniels has no choice but to move.

As she walks up the stone filled driveway, she notices something odd. Nothing but trees surround the decaying building. All Tamara can think is I can't believe I'm doing this.

As she bangs on the old rusty door, she stands waiting for a reply. She looks down at the floor only to find an oddly unfunny welcome mat. "Come in! We don't bite," She guessed in some sense the mat was funny but being in the middle of the forest near nothing, any wild animal could be waiting to bite, hard...

She looked up and to Tamara's surprise a women wearing a maids outfit was stood staring at her.

"Can I help you?" Said the women in a thick Scottish accent.

Tamara jumped straight back out of outright surprise. She didn't even hear the door open.

Tamara handed the maid the acceptance paper.

The safe house applies for new residents monthly. Some say people never come out alive.. In fact, no one comes in the first place but Tamara doesn't care. She needs a place to live.

"Ah" Says the maid "Come right in, Tamara" Tamara suddenly didn't feel awfully safe anymore.

As Tamara passes the threshold, the maid quickly takes her bag and hushes her up the stairs.

She lets Tamara in the first room of the corridor and quickly whispers in her ear. "The master doesn't know we have guests. I apply for people to move in so he isn't lonely, you see?" Tamara nodded a bit confused but the maid carry's on "He never gets out, hmm. Be polite to him and he will be polite back, OK?" The maid asked but she wasn't really suspecting an answer and went out the room.

Tamara had heard story's of the man who owned The Safe House. He was said to have been really handsome once but something awful happened to him and he lost his way and the last rumour about him was that he never leaves the house, could this actually be true?

When Tamara takes in a deep breath and looks around her room, she thought it was beautiful. Pink walls, fluffy carpets, four poster bed and a mirror dressing table.. She really was in heaven. At the end of the long room was a door. When Tamara opened it she saw a huge walk in wardrobe and a bathroom. She couldn't believe people didn't stay her more often.

As she went to sit on the bed to see how comfy it was, Tamara heard some loud shouting.

One voice was the maids and the others was a deep male voice, was it the master? All she heard was a huge noise saying "NO" then a door slamming. Was the master angry about her being here?

Next she heard a tiny tap on her door and she jumped back until she could say "Come in" and that's exactly what the maid did.

The maid was a small women with dark, short brown hair. She had glasses and was actually quite beautiful. She looks in her 40's maybe and as she came in she smiled sweetly at Tamara.

"So the master isn't very happy about having guests but if you put on a lovely dress and join us for dinner in half an hour, I'm sure he will be fine"

Tamara only brought one dress and it wasn't very 'lovely'. She was starting to not feel very positive about being in The Safe House after all.

"OK" Tamara said and the maid left quietly.

Tamara pulled open her suitcase to find her horrible yellow dress laying at the top. "Dam," she whispered to herself. If the Master sees this, he will run the other way. Tamara thought.

She pulled it on over the top of her head and it felt tighter than she can remember. She looked in the bathroom mirror to see the sweetheart neckline didn't compliment her at all. The only reason she took this with her was because her dad had gave this to her.

Her long, curly brown hair seemed to hide the majority of the hideous neckline but nothing could hide the colour that shone out above anything. She took in a deep breath then slipped on the first shoes she pulled out.

Then she opened the bedroom door to meet the Master...