Chapter 7:I know your weakness

Here's chapter seven! Please comment! 

I'll admit that it ain't my best but try to stick with me. 

On the side is Chris

 Chapter 7

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Ugh! It's too early," I groan as I glance at my beeping alarm clock, that is letting out the excruciating sound. It's seven-thirty, far too early for me to have to wake up. Why does school have to start so early? I'll never know. I slowly get out of bed, half asleep. I stumble into the bathroom, turn the shower on, strip down and then jump in. The cold water hits me and it automatically wakes me up, not in a great way.

I quickly clean myself and wash my hair, wanting to get out of the cold as quickly as possible.Once I'm out I decide to let my hair air dry so it will go a bit curly. I quickly tie my hair into a high, tight ponytail. I walk into my bedroom and put on a matching underwear set. I then open my closet and grab my favorite pair of rippe, pale jeans. Glancing at the clock, I realize I'm running out of time before Rachel gets here. I grab the first shirt I lay eyes on, which is a loose pink tank top that says 'I couldn't care less'. I quickly apply my makeup and take a final glance at how I look. 

I don't look fabulous, but it's acceptable. The doorbell rings and my mom is immeidately calling up to me, telling me that I have to go. I quikcly trample down the stairs.

"Hey Rach," I smile. "I'm just going to grab an apple from the kitchen since I haven't had breakfast."

"Yeah of course!" She smiles back.

"Okee dokee." I run into the kitchen and grab a green apple, which happens to be my favourite fruit.

"I'm ready now!" I grab my bag and then yell a quick bye to my mom. We head outside and start the short walk to school.

"So, how did you sleep?" I ask, not knowing what else I could say to get the conversation going.

She smiles. "Really well since I knew today I was going to get revenge on my lovely ex."

I laugh, happy that Rachel was happy with our plan thus far. "Yeah same!"

For the rest of the walk we chat about our plan for after school. We decide we would go shopping together after school so we can buy some things for our prank.

As we walk through the parking lot, I stop and an evil smile spreads across my face.

"Why don't we start some of the fun now?" I ask wickedly.

A confused look crosses Rachel's face. "What do you mean?"

"Well, if Jake's in the main entrance We should diss him, in front of everyone." A similar wicked grin as mine crosses her face. As soon I suggested this, surprise fills me. I rarely cause a scene. I'm not a shy person, but I'm typically uncomfortable doing things like what I'm suggesting. 

But before I can take back my suggestion, Rachel agrees and loops our arms together, pulling me towards the entrance. We walk into the entrance and sure enough Jake's there. Surrounded by five girls and some of his friends, which include Mason. 'Time to start the fun!' I say to myself while taking a deep breath.

"If I had a face like Jake's I'd sue my parents," I say loud enough for everyone in the entrance to hear. People turn and gawk at us.

"Same. I wonder if he needs a license to be that ugly?" Rachel says. We act oblivious to all the attention we're getting, as if this is a normal conversation.