Chapter 10

Heey! I FINALLY uploaded! I know I do small ish chapters, but I've been having a hard time latley. First, vacation and they took my laptop away. Two, I lost it to the tech team who fixes our laptops, and they had accidentally put some "teacher only" folder thing on my laptop and had to delete it. And my entire desktop. Sooo... I have to copy and paste each chapter back! AHH! And usually it edits it for mee and if this has alot of mistakes, I'm sorry! I just started reading "Bleeding Royalty" and LOVE IT! I'm getting back in my mojo and stuff... thank you!

I want to get more people to read this, so tell anyone you know!

Please and thankyou!

Vote, Comment,

Love Katie

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I gasped as I saw the fire source of the smoke come up the window. A big puff of fire and smoke drifted up it and set some of the vines on fire.

"Ralfatouf! Stop catching things on fire!" Jallison chuckled at the source of the fire, still down below the window. I saw him raise his hand and flick his wrist downwards. The fire shrunk down as his wrist went down until it was just asked that wasn't even smoking.  Sylvia gasped again, and I rolled my eyes. Shes gotta stop doing that, it can't be good for her lungs! 

At this point, I was pretty much dying of curiosity. I clutched Jallisons arm and looked up into his eyes. Pretty much begging with them. Pleaaaasse?

He smiled huge and looked towards the window. I saw small horns appear and then...

"ROAAAAR!"

I jumped a foot in the air and did an embarassing squeal. I, literally, jumped into Jallisons arms, him scooping me up like I was a child, and holding me, laughing at my childishniss. As I watched, a little head appeared after the little horns. I  tried to remember what Sylia had said about the dragons...they arn't as you think they are... for one, they arn't big, yet one of the most powerful creatures on earth. They make up pretty much all of the Air temples other than their riders, who" she hadsaid," Are the masters Aura partner, or their master. So they arn't as big as I think? Then how big are they...

As I was thinking this, the rest of the dragon followed the head, and I gasped.

Then ran right up to it and gave the adorable little thing a squeeze. It was so cute! It had a head that was way to big for it's body, and when it walked, it swung it's head like the little gangster it is. It had small little flexible wings that looked more than capable of keeping it's little spiney body up and off the ground. When I gave it a hug, it's little spine on it's tail whipped around to curl around my back as it cuddled into me, giving me a small nick, and I could feel a trickle of blood down my back. I ignored it and kept snuggling with Jallisons dragon.

"You already have your butterfly and your dragon?!" Aurora exclaimed. 

"Yeah, that is why they locked me up. My brother found out I was finding them instead of being at the 'buisness meetings' and put two and two together... I obviously would only need that power to go up against the crown." I smiled. He's going to be a good tribte to the rebellion. Where did that thought come from? I looked around and spotted Aurora staring at me deeply. I know of this rebellion in town, I am already apart of it, but now you 4 must join. Seana already was going to. She thought. I nodded. and pushed to her, I was planning on making one if there wasn't already one.

Ones She thought. Ones? Well it's obvious what we have to do first, first we have to join this group in town, then bring all the others together to fight alongside with us.

I was about to speak, when Jallison tackled me, and Ralfatouf soared out the window, as two giant men in half wolf, half man form barged in, nostils wide and pulsing, eyes bloodshot and taking us all in. behind them, the devil himself, was Julius. Grinning.

"I knew I would find you." He said as he held up a red stained vial. An empty red stained bottle. The bottle that had contained my blood.

"You fool!" Jallison yelled in fury, " Haven't you have any idea what you've done!" He rolled off of me, allowing me to be shown just for a moment before he stood infront of me in a protective stance. I rolled my eyes in my head at his over-possesivness. I was not an item to be fought over. I was a human being. I stepped around him, and he followed suit without even seeing me. How? I felt a stirring up on my scalp and froze. I can't let them know about my connection to Jallison or about my butterfly. I closed my eyes and felt, rather than see, the guards and Julius move back a few steps.

This time, I couldn't help but smile. They knew to be afraid.

I focased on the butterfly, soothing it's anxious urge that matched my own to connect with Jallison and his butterfly. I mad her, yes a her, go down towars the back of my neck, where she would be less visable.

I also couldn't ruin my reputation of scaring the bejezus out of over confident men, so now that I knew I could, I focased on the floor in front of Julius and the guards. Even though cut down, the wooden boards still had the veins that water and energy had pulsed through, and dried up energy was still crusty within it. I tapped into that dired energy, and felt it go into me, to be recycled into new energy. I felt the blood in my ears pulse as I moved the boards up into an arch, than crashing down to the floor below, bringing Julius and the guards with it.

I turned to my sister and got a high five, a grin on my face. I could do this. I was that woman and this was my destiny. That was my last thought before I heard a small, shriiiiip of an arrow sliding into place on a bow string. I quickly moved infront of the group and was greeted with a arrow pointed right at my face.