first and final chapter

Haramgay fanfic

Melody (Haramgay) POV

My beautiful little Harriet lay there on the bed dressed in her beautiful little dress that her daddy ( aka me ) made for her. God how I love her dress it makes my gorilla leaves stick up and fill with dew, like a beautiful morning of January... Ohmygod I LOVE IT.

Next things, in my basement i'm hiding my old little, Eryn. Sometimes I go down there to see her dressed in her skimpy little sexy dress. Oh god how beautiful she looks in it. It makes my Gorilla parts feel human. She's chained to the wall, like a good girl for daddy. God how I love Eryn, my sweet,sweet baby girl.

Okay so moving on, I have Hannah in my loft, I have to keep her up there because she keeps getting pregnant from the other gorillas. I mean what the FUCK shes my little. Hannah is a gorgeous baby girl that I LOVE to have fun with. I love her little stripper dress that she wears when I let her work at night.

Okay so i've had enough of these littles, I'm just about ready to get rid of them. But of course I can't, because slavery is illegal, ugh. I ran outside of the house and bought some gasoline. (low on self esteem so you run on gasoline) I threw the gasoline all over the house and lit it on fire and ran. I could hear their screams and called 911. "I-I don't know what happened, the house just went up in flames! I tried to help but I couldn't" I cried down the line. Foolish humans, believing my good intentions. Well thats it from me, haramgay. Goodbye.