Uzumaki Clan's Rebirth ch1 to ch9

Start from the beginning

Kiri took in many refugees when our country was disbanded, if you wish to learn from a true Uzumaki, look there first. Be warned though, if you find a branch family member, they might not take kindly to a 'pureblood' such as yourself Naruto. While we never openly discriminated against them, many of the original Uzumaki held disdain for the lower families, seeing them as 'pretenders'.

Only true Uzumaki awaken our bloodline, and rarely would it have been able to be taught to lower families. Look for someone that has the common traits of an Uzumaki or can use our bloodline, then and only then will you find a fellow survivor. Most of our clan's women had red hair like my own, and the men generally had brown or red hair as well. I doubt appearances will be helpful so look out for people who use our bloodline, the Lava and Boil release. You will know Naruto, I believe in you.

I left for Konoha looking for peace and I found it along with your father. He can be a baka but I still love him, and I always will.

Naruto, I'm going to finish this letter now, I hope you can read all of it, I had to write fast. The doctors tell me it won't be long now, but I had to finish this one last message to you. No matter what happens Naruto, I know that you will us proud, whether it be in Konoha or elsewhere. I left a few parting gifts as did your father, you should find them in the boxes. Good luck Naruto-kun, I know that you will become the greatest shinobi.'

Naruto read through the message with a sad smile on his face, knowing that this was his mother's final goodbye to him. His father was unable to write anything to him, but he understood the position the man was in. He set the letter down and opened the first box, slowly to surprise himself. He was utterly shocked at what he found.

He took out the first thing in the container and examined it closely, it was a ninja headband. The peculiar thing was that it did not hold the Konoha symbol, instead it held the Uzumaki swirl and the fabric was red.

'Must have been my mother's, she was a kunoichi of the Whirlpool village.'

It held what must have been Kushina's battle outfit, a red robe-like uniform that would cover only her torso, their appeared to be pink short shorts there as well (Fuka's uniform from Shippuden Filler Arc). Naruto blushed at the thought of a woman in this uniform and quickly set it aside, neatly folded as to not disturb it too much. He found a note on the uniform and read it.

'Naruto-kun, this was my Whirlpool kunoichi outfit. It is a bit provocative but it got the job done, maybe you can find a nice little Uzumaki girl and give this as a present of the old times.'

Naruto blushed at the thought of finding another Uzumaki, especially a girl no less. He set the note down and grabbed what appeared to be another set of clothes, but he was unprepared for what they could be. They were a set of clothes for him apparently, since they were too small to be his mother's.

The shirt was a long sleeved shirt that was almost entirely black except for the Uzumaki swirl that covered his abs and on the top back as well. The pants were black in color and reached down to his ankles and the ninja sandals were a red color.

'My mom's clan must have really liked the color red.'

Naruto put on all of the clothes and even placed the Uzugakure headband on his forehead, they were all very form fitting. He looked in the mirror and saw what could very well be the look of an Uzu genin. Naruto found a note at the bottom of the small clothing box and pulled it out to read.

'Naruto, this is the male Uzumaki clan uniform, all the genin boys would wear this. Girl uniforms were just smaller versions of what my outfit looks like, Uzugakure enjoyed having a uniformed shinobi force. I didn't understand it either, did make us look pretty professional though.'