11:11❤️ ( A Mindless Behavior Story )

Shania and her best friends Ashlee , Kayla , and Sherise are inseparable . If you didn't know any better , you'd think that they were sisters . These four best friends have COMPLETELY different personalities , but surprisingly , they make it work . Every night , ever since they were 10 years of age , they would make a wish at 11:11pm . They all made the same wish .. to meet the biggest boy band on the plant currently . The heart throbbing , singing , and dancing , Mindless Behavior . The girls loved them to death . Sadly , they girls wishes would never come true . But this time it was different . These four best friends were having a slumber party at Shania's house . The day was Thursday November 11th , 2017 . And legend says , If you make a wish on a star at exactly 11:11pm , it's destined to come true . Little did the four best friends know that they're lives would change on this particular day .

Characters -

Kayla Shaw : 17 year old aspiring dancer who signed up for Juilliard school of the arts in NYC. For her love of music , not to be caught up in the drama that is heading her way .

Ashley Rojas : A 17 year old quirky , funny , outgoing triple threat with a social personality and a secret that nobody knows 🙊

Shania Evans : A guitar player , singer and songwriter . 16 year old Shania , who has a sweet and sour side , can be cool and collected when she wants to . But get on her bad side .. And life as you know it is over .

Sherise Peters : Calm , quiet and relaxed . The three main words surround 16 year old Sherise on a daily basis . But print let her innocent looks fool you , she has a lot more to say than you think .