Chapter 1. Studence pleace welcome your new teacher

It was Monday morning and I had to attend this prison called school. All I want to do is sleep and check all my social medias all day.

I was woken up by my stupid alarm clock letting me know that it's time for me to get ready, so I got up to do my morning routine which was; showering and washing my long brown hair, putting on some makeup, and doing my hair. I decided to just brush it and leave it naturally wavy.
I walked out to pick out my outfit for the day and quickly put on some black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and a plain black t-shirt then I got a black bag and some pastel blue heels and a few silver rings before running to my nightstand to grab my phone.

I walked down the stairs and suddenly collided with a toned body and I could already figure out that it was my annoying big brother Jorden. I hate this kid so much he always thinks he's better that me just because he one year older than me and he is so damn competitive. I look up at my idiot brother and he smirks. He just smirks no apology for almost knocking me out with his bulldozers of a body.

"Umm. Hello there" I sarcastically say and cross my arms.

"Hello" he simply said.

"What the fuck dude. You could have badly hurt me" I shout

"I know and I really don't care" he rolled his eyes

"What's your problem" I shout once again.

He just rolled his eyes and went upstairs to his room or the 'fuck cave' as I like to call it because he only goes in there to sleep and fuck a different girl everyday. Its actually sickening but I'm still surprised that an asshole like him can get one girl let alone one everyday.

I walk into the kitchen and notice my three other siblings eating breakfast. Maya was my younger sister and Joni was my younger brother he was the youngest and also my favourite because he's nice and caring unlike the rest of the animals in the house. Then that leaves Megan she is such a drama queen honestly I can't ever have a single conversation with her without her changing the subject to something about her self.

I walk over to the fridge and take out a yoghurt. I quickly finish it and started to walk to the front door until my dad came down the stairs to talk to me.

"Hey kiddo, your not going to say good morning to anyone" he asked me.

"No not really" I say as I pick up my bag from the floor which I packed the night before.

"Well have fun at school and don't get into trouble" he glared at me.

He always thinks I'm gonna get into trouble. Even though I do that's besides the point he doesn't have to tell me this everyday.

"I won't dad for fuck sake" I shout

"Don't swear or use that tone with me. I want you in this house by 4 o'clock got it!" He snaps back

"Don't hold your breath because you'll probably pass out waiting for me" I smirked and walk out the house.

I have always been the rude or troublesome one out of my family since I was about 10 years old. I would do little things like pull small pranks on other kids then I started doing it quite often then the school started calling my parents on a regular basis and they were disappointed in me and have been for a long time now so I learned to get over it and started hanging out with others kids that were like me and some a little worse but they cared more about me and still do and I love that about them.

I started to hang out with them a lot when I started high school and that's about when I started my smoking and drinking habits and I also started doing a bit of drugs but not a lot because they kind of fucked up my head.

I put my earphones in and started listening to pierce the veil as I walked down the street. I looked at my phone for the time and realised I had 10 minutes to get to school so I figured since I'm already going to be late I thought I should stop off at my boyfriend house who always skips school so I know he would be home.

After what felt like an hour walk I made it at my boyfriend Chris' house and knocked on the door. He opened the door and stood at the door way with a smirk on his face and blood shot red eyes so I already knew he's was high but he still looked hot.

"Hey babe, I missed you" he snakes his hand around my waist and pulls me into the house then shutting the door while still holding onto me.

"I missed you too but we saw each other last night when I snook out of my house remember" I smile

"Well, what brings my baby here before school" he said while kissing my ear and nibbling on it a bit. "Came for some morning sex?" he whispers in my ear.

"You naughty boy. Even though that sounds great right now I don't have time for this I have to make it to school before my first lesson so I'm there for registration before they call my parents" I kiss his neck and leave a few hickeys.

"Please baby it'll be quick" he smirks

"You know I can't babe but I'll come when school finishes" I say and leave his house. He squeezes my butt and makes me gasp but I turn my head and wink at him then continue to walk.