Chapter 1

''Start packing!'' yelled my mom while she was walking down the stairs. I buried my head in the pillow and sighed. I really didn't want to go to a stupid summer camp. I really don't get the point of meeting new people and pretending to like them so we could have 'fun' together... The only thing I wanted to do was drink and forget about everything for a little while. I took my phone from the drawer and typed Alice a message:''Hey gal, wanna go out the last time before I go to this damn camp thing?''. Then I got up and walked to my closet and just stood there. I kept staring at it till I got a message from my bestie Alice. ''Meet u by the bus station.Heard Tom's havin' a party, wanna go check it out?'' was the message she sent to me.I replyed:''Ofc,meet u in 20.'' and started picking an outfit for tonight. I picked a short black dress and my favourite heels and I put a chain around my neck.Then I went to the bathroom and straighened my hair and put on some mascara,eyeliner and some red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror. ''It can't be any worse'' I thought and went back to my room,took my purse and put my leather jacket on. I was just about to walk out of my room when I bumped into my mom. ''Where do you think you're going dressed like that?'' she asked shocked.''Out'' I replyed and started walking down the stairs.She ran behind me and stopped me by pulling my arm. ''No you're not! You still haven't packed your things for the summer camp. Plus it's like eleven o' clock and it's dark outside!'' she almost yelled.

''Oh,like I haven't been out at eleven yet? Look mom,if you're trying to get on my nerves,well good job you did it! I will pack later for the damn camp,I gotta go now. Byee'' I said and closed the door behind me. I started walking to the bus stop. She crossed the line this time,I mean I feel like I'm a prisoner at my own home. You know when people say that home is the one place on Earth where everyone should feel safe,well I don't. For the last year and a half my mom has been so annoying and I'm so done with her telling me what to do. I mean I know I'm only 17 but still I can't wait to move out and start living alone.

Oh right I still haven't told you my name. I'm Ashley and I live in New York.But I'm really not that type of girl that has a perfect american life. My family isn't really rich but we're not that poor,let's just say we're a 'normal' family whatever that means. You've already met my mom Claire,she's such a control freak and really pisses me of most of the time. I also have a dad. lol No kidding haha. Well his name is Jack and he works most of the time. No matter what he still thinks my mom is right with sending me to summer camp. You see this year my grades haven't been that good, I mean I hardly passed this school year. I was absent most of the time cause' I skipped class a lot with my bestie Alice and my boyfriend Aaron. Usually we went to a park near school where we smoked and just had fun the three of us. Then one day my mum was passing by and she saw us. She drove us back to school and told the principal everything and we almost got expelled. Oops haha. Then I got grounded for like a month and my parents told me they're gonna send me to a stupid summer camp. And as it seems I'm goin' there tommorow afternoon. Uhm what else? Oh yeah did I mention that I'm staying there for 2 whole months? Fml I mean what the f*ck am I gonna do there for 2 WHOLE MONTHS?

But I don't wanna think about that now.I'm here to have fun with Alice.

So when we got to Tom's place the party was wild. There was Amanda (the most slutty girl in school) in the hot tub with Tyler.They were both naked and yeah I guess you can imagine what they were doing. Moving on,Alice and I went to the bar and took some vodka. We sat there drinking and talking for a while untill Aaron showed up. He came to me and gave me a kiss on my neck and ordered some tequila. When he drank all of it I took his hand and took him to the dancefloor. We started dancing like crazyy and I had so much fun. At one point Aaron took his shirt off and I helped him with that. Then I started lap dancing or something and he put his hands on my lap. We really had fun and around 3 o'clock I started to feel sick. I took Alice's hand and we ran to the bathroom. I started puking and Alice held my hair back. ''You're totally waisted Ash. We should get you home.'' she said calmly. I nodded my head and cleaned everything with a blanket. She took my hand and we went to the exit. We bumped into Aaron and he said he would walk me home,so Alice could stay at the party a bit longer. We said goodbye and Aaron took my hand.We walked talking. He wasn't really a good guy like those guys from movies. He was really a bad guy and that was actually the main reason I liked him. Suddenly he stopped and took a cigarette from his pocket and put it in my mouth.Then he put one in his mouth and lighted them up. We stood there, by the bus stop smoking in quiet. ''So,you're goin' to that freaking camp tommorow,right?'' he asked while he exhaled some smoke.I nodded my head and he sat down on a bench.''Damn,that's messed up. Do you think I will be able to sneak in sometime?''. I didn't know the answer. No matter I said:''There always is a way to do that. I'll miss you Aaron.''. I exhaled and he took a step forward.''I'm gonna come and visit you I promise.'' he said while he took my cheek in his hand. ''I love you'' he added and kissed me. After that we slowly started walking to my house and when we came there he hugged me. I could smell the odor of cigarettes on his shirt but that really didn't bother me. I slowly moved back.He grabbed me closer and started kissing me.I could feel his hand moving down to my ass and he grabbed it after a while.Finally I gasped for air and we said goodbye. I entered the house and took my heels off. I quietly went up the stairs and entered my room. Fortunately my mom didn't hear me so I was just about to throw myself on my bed when I saw all the empty suitcases and I remembered that I'm goin' away tommorow. I realised I have no choice than to start packing and hope it won't be that bad. Who am I kidding it's gonna be lame but still I started putting my clothes and stuff in the trunks.

It was 5 o'clock and I finally lyed down and fell a sleep immediately.

''Wake up hunnie,it's time to go to summer camp'' mom said quietly while she slowly poked me.

I yawned and realised today it's the day when I'll be send to jail for the whole summer.