My night out (COMPLETE)

Sunday, February 28, 2010 

My night out 

CHAPTER ONE

Tonight was going to be my night. This was my only chance to find my man and bring him here. I wanted him to make love to me. I'm not a slut. But I don't think he would ever really look at me like I wanted him to. Tonight was the costume ball for the school. And I was not letting this opportunity pass me by. I had on a white off the shoulder dress. Low cut but not to low. The sleeves covered my arms to my wrists and hung down to my feet. I made the mask to cover the upper half of my face. My angel wings hung from behind my back and they were made of a purple see through material. I also had a purple scarf tied around my waist and the ends hung to the side of me. My blond wig covered my real hair. I wanted tonight to be special so I had planned everything I could just right. I'm seventeen and I wanted to have sex for the first time with the one guy that I had always loved. This is going to be my night I said to my self over and over again. So I would believe it.

You see my mother died when I was twelve. It was just dad and me. But when mom died so did my dad. Not physical but emotionally. Don't misunderstand me he was still there for me. But just not really there. He still asks me how my day was and about school. I can hear him at night talking to moms picture telling her all about the things that we have done that day. It was a little weird but I missed her as much as he did. I dreamed that I talked to her in my sleep so I never said anything to him about it.

Mom found out that she had cancer the year after I was born. It took her away from dad and me slowly. It broke my dads heart. He only loved her in his whole life. I helped take care of the house and other things that need to be done. But I never was just a child any more. So I grew up kind of fast no time to play games with other kids my age. I learned everything I could in my childhood it was my way coping. Dad worked it was his way of coping and talking to moms pictures at night. He ran a four star hotel. He has ran it for the twenty years and does very well at it. And that is where the school is holding the costume party tonight. Dad was at home and I told him that I would just get a room at the hotel tonight. So that he would not expect me home. He did not mind.

I looked around the room to make sure that everything was in its place. I picked up my room key and put it in a hidden pocket in my dress. I left the room and went to the elevator. I was going to have a good night I could do this. I was going to get the man of my dreams to make love to me. I told this to myself as I went down the elevator to the party that awaited me.

" Steve are you going to stand over here all night? Just go ask some one to dance, Dude." 

" I'm not really interested in dancing with anyone yet, Joe." 

" You just need to have some fun tonight that's all. Becky would love to be with you." 

" Yeah, She wants everyone to be with her. She's a little slut. She would sleep with anyone from what I hear." 

" Well, Look at the one who just walked in the door , Damn she's hot." 

Steve turned his head to look at the door. He had never seen a lovelier sight. She was stunning as the morning sun. She looked around the room not really looking for anyone it seemed. Joe seen me really looking at her.

" Go ask her to dance man."

I walked away not even look at Joe As I left him. I went straight to her side. She smiled up at me and I new I was a goner. I smiled back and asked her to dance with me. I took her hand in mine when she nodded her head at me. I walked her to the dance floor. Thankfully a slow song come on and I brought her body close to mine. Not to close but close enough to feel her body along side mine.