The Journey

Life is here to make you think, to expand your mind set, to explore the world outside of the 'social order'. Never take the world as it is presented, for posed impressions are very often misleading. They give you a sway, pushing a wind to force a thought, an emotion, that you wouldn't have come to on your own given only time and free thought. But free thought, oh free thought is just a luxury only some can afford. It has not monetary means of being achieved. It is reached at a price, a price that is a dead weight in your being, in your soul. It's the least that can be afforded to those that have crossed the tribulations of their time. It is a gift, yet a reminder of the pain that was scorched inside you to reach it. It is the exact meaning of sweet and sour. Something that is a sugar-coated bitterness, but in the end, the opening of your soul, of your mind is something that you cherish more than anything, despite the pain. The pain is only the medium in which it was delivered to you, to how that lens was placed on your outlook. That beautiful lens that breaks through the lies that the world has build around you. It gives you a piercing outlook into the soul of things, to the true, exact meaning for things. Observation is your super power, it furnishes everything. You do not envy the easy way those without the lens go through life, though your doubt is undoubtedly going to arise. You will not go without the thought that they have it easier, their ability to accept things at the masked level it is presented to them, while you see the true evil that lurks underneath. That is when you know you had better know the truth of the matter, that you had better have that pain, that you don't want it easy, that you don't want to be duped. Truth is a powerful thing that is not given over to those who have not labored for it. It eludes only because people can't handle it. Lies are so much easier to let escape, to deal with. Lies give flavor, give purpose, but it is an immensely spurious concept, given only to make life easier. But what is an easier life, if it is not the truth? Is it really life, or just existence? Would you rather exist or live? Given that question, everyone says they want to live, but do they know the meaning of living, the price of living, or is it just a fairy-tale thought that affords comfort to the weak minded? Therefore life, in the simplest, basest terms, is only accomplished through truth, whatever meaning that truth is to you.