Zac Efron Imagine

Part 1:

You check your watch. It's fifteen past eight. You play with your hair to distract yourself for a few more minutes. What if he doesn't come? You think. No, he will. Helplessly, you start thinking about Jeff. You miss him,why things didn't work out? He made you happy for the almost two years you two were together. Anna, your best friend, had convinced you to go on a blind date with a friend of hers so you could move on from Jeff. And there you were, waiting for him. Although you've only waited for seventeen minutes, you're starting to get really nervous. Finally you see him arriving. It's pretty dark in the restaurant, all you could notice was his thin but stout silhouette and his light brown hair. "Sorry I'm late, I had a really important work meeting". He apologizes politely.
Although you hate when people are late you just say " oh don't worry, I just arrived", while you give him a smile. He smiles back. In that moment you realize how blue and deep his eyes were. He had a perfectly angular jaw and small, thin lips. His perfect good looks gives you chills. You start talking about each other, and you realize he's a really intelligent, cool, polite guy. The dinner goes extremely well. Without you two noticing it, it's half past ten. He tells you that he would love if you visited his place. You're not sure, you never go to a guy's house on the first date, but he's so charming he finally ends convincing you.
--
You're in Zac's car, at the front seat. You tell jokes all the way from the restaurant to his house. You can't stop looking at him when he smiles, it makes you smile even more. When you arrive he parks the car in his garage, but he doesn't open the door. In fact, he stays there without moving. There's so much tension, you don't wanna ruin the moment so you stay still. You try not to look at him, you're feeling so shy, so you just stare off the window. Suddenly you feel him getting closer. By the time you turn around he's few inches away from you. You don't know what to do, so you just wait. He keeps getting closer, now you can feel his warmth so close you get even more nervous. His smell distracts you, his smell is perfect, it'a a smell that can make any guy irresistible. Before you can notice he presses his soft lips gently against yours. You could stop him. But you don't. You realize you actually don't want to while you let go of reality and loose yourself in the taste of his lips.