The Undisclosed Teacher [Student/Teacher Relationship]

hi guys,

So we're gonna start writing our book (;

Two people are writing this so if it sounds really different or something and it makes the story sound awkward or something.. let us know?(:

Also, They'll be a song for every chapter...

Today's song is Anywhere but here by mayday paradee (:

--------------------------------

I stared at the ocean, the sun sparkling on it. I glanced at Kyla Baxter, my best friend who was tanning in the beach chair beside me.

This was it. Tomorrow is my first day of senior year, 10 months until I'm free from this prison they call high school and now the summer is ending and I love the summer. The sun in your face and the blue ocean, it's beautiful.

So me and Kyla were just having a regular summer day on the beach why everyone else was out partying, and I definitely enjoyed this more.

Then my phone went off.

Kyla quickly shot up in surprise, "Marissa? oh, who is it?"

I looked down at my phone to see a text from Tate, "Just Tate" I replied.

Tate Anderson was mine and Kyla's best friend, all three of us met in sixth grade on the first day of school an we've been friends ever since.

Kyla plopped back down onto her beach chair, "What does he want?"

"To come to a party with him" I sighed, I hope Kyla doesn't want to go.

She shook her head in disagreement, "No way"

The beach wasn't very crowded today, there were kids playing in the sand and in the water and some adults on beach chairs, but no teenagers. Although, it's not like Philadelphia is the number one state to tan in. Maybe a party wasn't the worst idea.

I looked back down at my phone again, "Kyla?" she glanced up at me, "maybe we should go to a party later, when the sun's gone"

She paused, then nodded, "Yeah, Actually, you're right. What time is the party Tate's going to?"

According to Tate's text the party was at 7:30pm in the field behind the park. It's pretty easy to figure out why it would be in such a secret place, there was obviously going to be drinking and such. The field behind the park was an open field surrounded by a forest which took five minutes to walk through.

I looked at the time on my phone, it was 4:30.

I picked up my bag and slipped on my flip-flops, "Come on, Kyla"

"What? Where?" she looked up in confusion.

I showed her the time on my phone screen, "Dinner time!"

She sighed and picked up her things, "Fine" she replied stubbornly

I smiled and shook my head, she loved the beach as much as I did, but I was hungry, "The suns going to go down anyways"

She paused for a moment, "True"