JEFF X READER "i fell for a killer" PT1

So... Basically before we start people , i would just like to say... Thankyou for reading this <3 , i hope you enjoy reading and more votes and comments for more X readers ;) , or maybe suggest one aswell?

Anyways... Let's start!!

WARNIG ; MAY INCLUDE
SEXUAL CONTENT , CUSSING ECT.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE THIS PLEASE LEAVE NOW THANKYOU

______________________________________________________________________________
YOUR P.O.V

You woke up late at night , about 2:30 am , to get a drink for your dry throat , you stretched your arms and taking a deep yawn as you walk along the stairs. You noticed the lights we're off , it was pretty un-usual cause your dad doesn't forget to pay the electricity bills.

You didn't let it bother you , you shrugged it of your mind and continue as you head to the kitchen , it was pure silence and darkness around your house not a single creek of noise to be heard... As you opened the fridge getting a drink , you seemed to notice a faint footstep getting closer...

You turned around , it was pure darkness luckily the curtains of the windows are opened so yes the moon light gives some light in the kitchen..

But you noticed one window was broken , and glass we're on the floor , you slowly backed away as you reached for a knife just for protection.

...

You glanced your head onto the dark doorway leading to the living room , showing a dark human-like shadow forming . You backed off quickly but silent , and hid in the shadows as you see a man came out of the living room covered in "FRESH" blood covering his white hoodie , holding a butcher knife and has a huge grin on his face and his owl-like eyes.

You we're scared as hell as you saw your mom's corpse laying down cold and lifeless... You held the knife closely and gripped it tightly incase he finds out your there.

"Heh , come out... I see you already"
He said with a giant grin on his face walking slowly towards where your hiding. Your eyes opened widely as you shivered down to your spine with fear. Why me? Why now?! Asking those thoughts in your head making you go crazy..

"GO . TO . SLEEP" the man said charging towards you as he was going for a nice clean kill with one single slash... You shielded yourself with your arms as you shivered with fear not knowing what to do...

He slashed! But... You didn't even felt a knife pierced into your body .No.
You opened your eyes slightly seeing your dad infront of you covering you for protection. He got stabbed on his shoulder , you looked at him with fear as tears flowing down your eyes... "D-dad..." you sniffled and held the knife closely...

"R-run.... (y/n) ... run... And survive... For me honey..." Dad said with his final words and a slight smile on his face and tears flowing down in his eyes down to his cheek. You nodded and dashed out "I LOVE YOU DAD!! MOM!! I WILL ALWAYS WILL!!" your eyes overflowing with tears as your heart felt like exploding and getting burned into ashes as you give a final glance at your house and your dad scream in pain and died... Just for his little girl....

You ran fast as you could! Feeling the adrenaline pumping making you run for your life while tears flowing down your eyes... You didn't mind where your going ... Just only to get away with the one who killed your parents...

Jeff's POV

"Tch. You wanna play then huh?" I grinned widely, as i gripped my knife tightly and start going after her "OKAY THEN LETS PLAY!" i laughed maniacly. While chasing her...

She hasn't gotten to far yet , i'll find her... No victims ever escaped me.. I'll find that bitch... I growled as those thoughts keept replaying in my head over and over...

Your POV

I ran , eventually i got tired fron all that running.. I looked straight seeing a deep forest , i inhaled deeply and exhaled thinking i might lose him here... I went inside the forest without hesitation , i climb up into a tree "H-he... Won't notice me up here" i whispered to myselg catching my breath as tears flowed down my cheek once again remembering my brave father... Remembering his words... I clenched my fist and whispered.. "I-i'll survive for you.. Mom and Dad... That's a promise... I'll stay brave..." you said as you here footstep seeing the killer looking around for you...

Jeff's POV

I looked around the forest , she must be around here somewhere... I gripped onto my knife tightly , i heard some tree branch cracking.. I decided to investigate , as to see the girl who has (e/c) , (h/l) , (h/c) crying up high in the tree not noticing me , from all her crying , i decided to hid behind a tree and wait for that branch to break and next to where she is so she wouldn't notice...

YOUR POV

You heard the branch slowly breaking , you gulped wishing that the killer may never find you , well your luck ran out.. The branch break causing you to fall , you had a slow time to recover from that fall , as you heard laughing nearly from where you are , the killer appeared once again and pinned you onto the tree , with his knife on your neck , making your neck bleed a little..

"No running now" he laughed.. And threw your knife away

You shivered in fear , your eyes overflowed with tears "P-please... Don't" you said with a quite and shaky tone...

JEFF'S POV

I looked into her shiny (e/c) , overflowed with tears , i gripped onto my knife and wanting to kill her in a split second.. But i can't...

Why can't i?

Why can't i just kill her?

Why why WHY!?

... You removed your knife off her neck as she looked at you with mixed confusion and fear...

You held her cheek wiping of her cheeks , i noticed how beautiful she looked without my help.. She is perfect... I cant kill her... For now maybe? But i cant... What's this feeling...

I shrugged it all off.. She slapped me across the face " YOU FREAK!! GET AWAY FROM ME" she said all scared and crying but i can see determination in her eyes wanting to be free of hands... I slapped her a bit less painful as hers just to make her pipe down , trying to keep my cool "Shut up... I won't kill you for now... But your coming with me if you wanna live.." She nodded... S-she nodded... I felt a little joy inside my heart.. As i carried her onto my shoulders like a sack of rice.. Or potatoes..

YOUR POV

As i got carried , i shivered... As i couldn't believe i'm coming along with him...

Well... Atleast it' better than bein killed.....

As i promised to myself and my parents.. I'll stay strong...

He carried me all the way deeper and deeper into the woods , seeing some hollow dark .. Portal? .. I can't believe... There's a portal deeply in the forest.. I just froze still and kept quiet while he was carrying me and going towards the portal....

------------

TO BE CONTINUED ;)

SORRY BUT I HAVE TO END IT THERE OWO HUEEUEH XD

SORREH XD

BUT I PROMISE I'll CONTINUE POSTIN' MY DARLINGS ;)

BAII!!

Xie-chan