What Makes Us Beautiful

This is going to be kinda short but I hope u guys enjoy.

--------------------------------------------

I am an African American girl who is obsessed with one direction and Ross lynch and i am not afraid to tell it to the world. And I believe that those girls like me that are hiding in the corner scared of what people might think about them should get up and speak out. And here is what I have to say to you.

You are a black beauty made with a pure, rich, beautiful shade of brown.

Your hair might, just might, be nappier that a white girl hair because I know mines is. But, I don't give a damn because I know that I sure know how to rock some J's on my feet with weave in my head and make it look just as real.

You could have natural, curly hair and make it look good because nobody can tell you not to.

I gonna keep it real and say us Black girls have big booties, meaty thighs, and everything else [A/N] (That's from that fried chicken tho) But, that's just more yo boyfriend can have, touch and do whatever he want to with.

You can love who ever you want no matter the color of they skin, the way they look or even the way they dress because its your decision and no one should be able to change your mind if it's true love.

You can crush on whatever celebrity you want because it shouldnt matter because the celebrity won't care what you look like because they're gonna love you no matter what just because you are a fan. I don't care if its One Direction, Ed Sheeran, of Even Blake Shelton for all I care. If you look at the cover of this book you will see that harry styles didn't care what color the fan he was holding and kissing skin was.

Plenty of people love you and that is ALL that matters. So don't feel insecure or have a lack of self confidence because................

You are different, I'm different.

You are unique, I'm unique.

You are one in a million just like me.

We are all different, unique, and one in a million.

And that's what makes us beautiful. But more importantly,

"That's what makes YOU beautiful"

---------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed and I really hope I inspired african American girls that are just like me.