Make her Mine

First story. Comment, vote or fan. Anything. I'd just like to say that kisstherainbow is also helping me with this story. But we're doing it on my account. I hope you guys enjoy it. Its a rough start, but i hope you guys like it.

P.S. i'm only going to continue with this story if i get atleast 50 votes. i know it sounds mean, but thats only so that i'm sure that people are actually reading my story.

"Dude, she licked me, like literally, all over."

Brian held the cup in his hand, twirling the vodka inside it as his green eyes stared straight at me with pure enjoyment. He was dressed up, all in black. His usual player suit. His brown hair was gelled up, at the perfect angle, he was clean shaven and he had the looks every girl would drop and die for.

"Get yourself a life.I'm done sitting here and listening to your stories about how you screw every girl you meet." I give him a quick glare, picking up my own cup of water and chugging it down.

"Isn't that sweet. The guy who just got dumped by a girl is giving the most awesome player of all time advice.Well guess what? Advice REJECTED." Brian chuckled, drinking the remaining amounts of vodka in his cup.

"Dude, could you stop bringing that up ever second of our conversation. You're literally killing me."

"Ahhh, life is never easy Blake, you'll learn soon, that if you keep being the way that you are, you'll never get a girl. But if you're going to be like this," Brian gestured to himself, "then you're going to get every girl in New York."

"Ha.ha.ha. Very funy." I ran a hand through my dark blonde hair, thinking about all those times that Brian had tortured me like this. The usual way I would escape this situation, is by pretending my girlfriend was calling me. But I have no girlfriend. That was the problem.

"Hey, come on! I mean, you have the looks. You're like the typical American sweetheart. Blonde hair, blue eyes, best abbs, great smile. You'll get any girl if you just tag along with me."

"I thought I said no, Brain. I said no, all throughout high school, college and every time you call me up when I'm at work. The answer is the same. No. i will never follow you and do what you want me to do. And I will never need your help to get a girl."

"You just said the magic words boy, here comes the hottest girl I've seen enter this bar at 12'o'colck!"

I turned, just in time to see a brunette girl enter the bar. Brian wasn't wrong about when he said that she was hot. She was probably the prettiest girl I had ever seen. She walked over towards the bar, passing us and filling our nostrils with her coconut scented perfume.

"God she is sexy. I bet she looks even better with that stupid tight black dress off." Brain whispered to me, his eyes still on her. She nervously glanced around the bar, spotting Brian's lustful look. She made a weird face, flinching, blinking and furrowing her eyebrows together. I couldn't help it but laugh. Her eyes flickered towards me, before she quickly turned around on her heel.

"Dude, I want her." Brain said, his hand gripping onto his cup.

"You want every girl you see. Just leave her alone. You don't want to hurt her like all those girls you've hurt."

Brian paused, taking it a deep breath and turning towards me, his eyes wide with astonishment.

"God, you son of a bitch. You want her don't you?" Brain asked, a little smile tugging at the sides of his lips.

"What? No! Look, forget it. Go and ruin her life. Take away her virginity and what not."

"You want to do her, don't you? You are the worst liar on earth. Blake Thrawson, I'm going to get you a girlfriend."