Luv This Shit::A Chris Brown Love Story::Starring you

(Y/N)
You and Chris have been best friends since you can remember that is until he became the famous Chris Brown.Everyone is always on him and he has really changed.The last time you seen or heard from him is when you and him had a big argument and you told him to fuck him self.He never knew you loved him more than a friend and when he left you went from Geeky to a little Hoochie.You were kicked out and band from your parents so you moved in with your big brother,Lil Twist.He is also a rapper signed with young money.You needed a job so Lil Twist intoduced you to Tyga who was one of Chris's closest homies,He asked you to do a music video with him called Love Game and you started talking to each other and you started taking the relationship as close friend that is until you started back talkin to Chris.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's P.O.V

You were sitting on your couch in you new condo,Tyga had bought you.You and him were like how you and Chris were but that can all change in a heart beat.You were looking @ Love & Hip Hop and you got a knock on your door.

You-Coming!!(you walk towards the door)Who is it!!

??.....

You-(gets closer to the door)Who is it(lookin through the peep hole)

??.....Y/N Open The Door

Then you noticed it was....yes...Chris.You slowly opened the door as he came in you were completely stunned.He has really changed since the fame.You couldn't help but stare in awe of his bad boy image

You-What is it

Chris-You smashing ma homie now

You-Chris go to hell and we're just close friends

Chris-Anyways you couldn't tell me you we're in L.A

You-What does it matter to you

Chris-Im your best friend

You-No We're Ex-BestFriends, You Remember I Was Always In Your Way(going back to the living room)

Chris-Y/N I didn't mean to say that Im sorry but......

You-(slaps him)YOU GET OUT AND STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME CHRIS OUT(pushing him back)

Chris-Y/N STOP!!!!(slaps me)

Y/N-(gasps hold your face)That's what I get huh.......... for trust someone I knew since 1st grade(tears slid down your face)You can let your self out(walks to your bedroom)

You closed the door and locked it pressed your back against it nd slid down to the floor while crying and tucking your knees into your arms.You put your head down and crying.

Your Thoughts

I trusted him and changed my whole life so he would notice me and I let him go and when he comes back I still get nothing but to see him face.I saw all the girls in the magazines and interviews but I wasn't 1 of them.To be his best friend was like being a complete stranger.