chapter 1: my possessive alpha mate

today is my first day of a brand new school,  I don't even know the name if the school but I know where it is atleast which is good right :/  !!!! anyway today I have a feeling something good is going to happen but I just don't know what. but anyway backnowledged to reality I got up did my business shower etc and I wrapped the towel around me after I dried,  I look in the mirror and my black hair is naturally curly hair just shinning and my gold eyes are the thing I love about me cause nobody in my family has had gold eyes but they say only the queen of werewolves have had gold eyes but I'm confused but anyway, I put gold eye shadow on and I put some pink lip stick on!!! I puty lip piercings in ( pub yeah I forgot to tell you I have a lip piercing and I have a tattoo but that is only for my mate to see) I finish with my makeup and I walk out to get dressed,  I put a black thoby and bra on and then over that I put a crop top so you can see my belly button and I put short shorts on and then head down stairs and grab a apple and grab my keys,  I walk out to my black bike who is my baby I call him caden , I jump on my bike and head to school, I park my bike  in the student parking spot and everyone is looking I can even hear whole whistles from boys and groans from jealousy girls,  I took  off my helmet and smile , I smelt this amassing smell but I  ignored the smell,  I walked past a pile of the jocks and one of them grab my ass and then I heard a loud possessive  growl from someone that sounded like a alpha,  please say I dont have a alpha for a mate they get all possessive and craps,  I just ignore that and keso of walking,  I Hurd a sexy manly voice growl while yelling at that dude who grabbed my ass, I just rolled my eyes and kept walking,I heard a crunch and then I Hurd a person walking heverly towards me I just kept on walking to the office, just as I was about to walk into the office l was pushed in the locker next to the door,  I looked up and I saw a man who is about 6,4 ft and I'm only 5,4 ft and I have high heels on, I bit my lip cause I could feel the has abs. I looked up and I saw he had midnight black hair which I just want to run my hand through and he has hazel eyes. I bit my lip looking at him he bent he head to have his head in the croch of my neck and he smelled I felt him relax and I heard a goodness voice say" MINE"

-------------------------------

heyy guys this is the first story I've wrote ever I mean I've read a lot but I haven't written any but I promise I'll try and write a page everyday I promise and if you possibly could could you give me tips Mabey :) thanks ily all and thanks again :)