Falling for Mr.Popular (chapter one)

Erika's P.O.V

This is it, starting senior year today was the beginning of my life turning into hell

How i hated high school. I didn't even completed freshmen and the others i just took a test and they decided to put me in. GREAT!

I wasn't that type of teenager that everyone would think every teenage girl should be

Gentle and everything

Yet i have countless tattoos on my right arm, i just get them whenever i want to and my mother thinkS it's very unhealthy. She gets very pissed but i don't care i mean i know she worries that i might not be careful and get inffected with who knows what just because of a stupid tattoo but i am careful.

I can feel everyone's eyes pinning at me, no at my arm

I can hear some wolf whistle and laughs from a group of boys.

I took a quick glance at them jerks, all of them looked just like those players. YES PLAYERS.

Walking in the building my know the first thing i have to do is find the principle's office and get my schedule.

I was totally lost and i just wished that i was in my bed sleeping.

I came to a door that reads 'Principle's office'. Thank God!

I walked in without knocking finding him talking with a guy, i couldn't see who he was cuz he was facing towards the principle who was a man who looked like he was in his mid 40s. He looked at me with a small smile. "Ms.Piercings" he said standing up, he looked at the guy sitting "you may leave Mr.Nolan".

The stood up, i took a secretly quick glance at him. He had beautiful emrald eyes and dark brown hair different from mine which is ebony black. His eyes seemed to scan my arm before meeting my eyes. I quickly turned away not wanting to be the new girl who was checking the guy who just got out from the principle's office. I can see that he was smirking when he walked out.

Dean's P.O.V

She was new and also the body was new. She seemed DIFFERENT i guess. Tje way those tattoos gripped her whole right arm and all colored damn that was hot. I did caught her staring at me just like i was staring at her.But i think now she thinks im a bad ass guy, all i did was took a photo of our English teacher sleepimg and posting it on my website and it did got millions of likes that guy should be thanking me for making him famous in the internet now many are using that photo for memes jokes.

I walked to my homeroom greeted by whistles and "Here's my man" by some of my buddies.

"Suspended?" Sally asked, Sally is a girl that i'm actually in a friends with benefits situation with. But i can clearly see that she is wanting more then this that's why i told her we should stop and that' when she staryed being a bitch. Like she always is and how bad she is in bed.

"Sorry but i didn't"

She rolled her eyes "Whatever asshole"

"I heard there's a new student whose a freak with tattoo's?" Dylan said making me click back to that dark beauty, i smiled sheepishly recalling her blue eyes looking at mine.

"I'm guessing you already fucking saw her"

"I did"

I walked out with Dylan first class Music, my favorite class. My music is the sickest guy in earth i mean it in a cool way.

Everyone took their seats when SHE came in, her eyes pinned on the yellow paper in her hands, she looked at Mr.Chris "Music class?" Her voice didn't sound so innocent that can turn me on.

"Ah Ms.Piercings i presume?" She nodded her head in confirmation.

"Well class we got a new student, can u introduce yourself to class" she walked towards the front she smiled and could see her dimple showing. "Hey everyone, my name is Erika Piercings-" "Any piercing you would like to show?" Dylan said cutting her off she.She smirked, she fucking smirked making me stiffin up i don't know why the fuck i just did i hope nobody noticed it.

"Aww so you're one those desperate guy who doesn't have the balls to ask a girl that question privatly but had to ask it in front of everyone so she could blush but sorry..not my call baby" woah where did that come from followed by oo's in the class. Dylan got what he deserved. DICKHEAD!!

"Spicy i see" Dylan added.

"Ok OK, do you like music?" Mr.Chris asked, she nodded

"Do you play any instruments?" He continued i saw her eyes furrowed as if she didn't want anyone to ask her that.

"Yes i do, i play the guitar and piano"

"Singing"

"Umm a little" she blushed showing those pink flames heat up. She looked so fucking hot when she does that. Whoah Dean you don't even know her and she got you thinking she flaming hot?

"Ok then play us something?" She looked shocked, then her eyes softened and nodded like she already predicted this would happen.

She walked over to the piano touching the keys smiling feeling the smooth surface rushing under her fingers.

Everyone's eyes was on her. As her fingers started dancing on the keys i was amazed at this beautiful creature, she played the intro so beautifully and started singing. I heard that song before it was 'Turning tables by Adele' but i liked hers more.

After finishing the song she slowly opened her eyes and stood up, everyone started clapping. She smiled walking towards an empty seat beside a girl i don't even know. I couldn't keep my eyes of her. And when she turned towards me she quickly turned away.

Erika's P.O.V

After today i felt like this senuor thing is not bad, this is the first time i sang infront of a crowd i never sing in front of group of people besides my family. Thier the only one's who hears me sing.Today singing infront of my music class was awesome. Except that guy was staring i don't know what tje hell is his problem and knowing that his friends with that dick Dylan...Made me want to puke.

I walked out of the school building towards my car when i bumped into this person, next think i know i was in someone's arms. "You okay?" He asked i turned to see that guy i saw in  my music class and principle's office, he grinned flashing his white teeth towards me i quickly unravled my body away from his hands. "Yeah" i said walking away.

"Name's Dylan"

"Erika"

"Hi Erika" he said offering a hand shake. I shook it before continuing on my way. I can feel him smirking behinde my back.

******************

Hi everyone, this is my book called falling for Mr.Popular and i hope you guys like it.

♥♥♥♥