Funeral

Today, is my dads funeral. I still cant get it through my mind that he's not going to be with me anymore. He's not going to be there to love me and make me feel special. He's not going to be there with me to eat pancakes together for breakfast. He's not going to be there to help me with my math problems. No one like him understood me better, it's like a part of me is gone. 

He died because of cancer. There was no cure, the doctors had no idea what to do. My mom you see is a very calm and patient person. My dad and her divorced when I was 5 years old. Now, im living as a teenager just like an ordinary girl who has dreams and is persuaing them. 

My dad was a very nice and humble person. He always used to care for people  but I guess my mom and him never really got along and were very different. They love me and I got too meet my mom every week, you see I lived with my dad. My mom didn't have much money and space for me to live with her. 

But, my dad was very rich. He owned two houses and had 4 cars. I never really felt rich though, I guess I am like my mom. They used to fight a lot, everyday I would run out of my room hearing loud noises that would scare me. I got used to it by the time I was 5 but I guess they didn't. I would see my dad as a very happy person after my mom died, but I would see my mom as a very sad person.

She had a job, a house, a car, and enough money to live. 

During the days of my dad having tough time, she was suffering. I would go to the hospital everyday early from school. My dad would love to see me everyday, but as much as I loved him , I would still cry when I used to see him suffering in the hospital room. I would spend time with him and make him eat food. Because, he was most of the time at the hospital. 

I have two of my baby cousins but I barely get to see them since they live in another city. 

Today, I was going to the event where I would see my dad for the last time. He wouldn't be alive to tell me to always get good grades and that he loves me. Im going with my aunt and my two baby cousins. My mom is gonna meet us there. I would start living with my mom now. 

The last time I would see my daddy and say goodbye.