Hands Up

Hands Up

Megan's POV

"What are you going to wear tomorrow?" Naomi asks me while we are talking on the phone

"I was just gonna wear my basketball shorts and a camp shirt from last year" I answer her "What about you?"

"No no no no no! You have to wear something nice!! It's your last day as a Sophmore! I'm coming to your house right now to pick out your clothes!" She states

"Okay fine. See you in a few!"

Naomi is my main she always has been she always will be. We have been together forever. We are sophomores in high school and tomorrow is the last day before we break for summer. I'm super excited because I'm ready to start my summer basketball season already!

Naomi on the other hand just wants it to be summer so she can go to the pool all day and eyeball the hot guys without shirts on. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind doing that but I would prefer playing basketball with the guys so I could kick their butts.

I'm in my room brushing through my hair when my bedroom door bursts open. I get scared pretty easily so naturally I throw the first thing I can find, which just so happens to be my hairbrush, at the intruder.

"Shit! That was my stomach you son of a nugget!" I hear Naomi start complaining

As soon as the words leave her mouth I am rolling on the floor laughing. I see Naomi walk closer to me and then she bends down and smacks me.

"Ouch! Okay I guess I probably deserved that" I say rubbing my cheek

"Dang right you deserved that! Now lets get back to business!" she walks over to my closet and starts digging through all of my clothes.

"Don't put me in anything too girly! I don't wanna look like a major girly girl on the last day!"

"Don't worry! I know exactly what to put you in!" she says digging to the very back of my closet

She pulls out a pink mini skirt that has a diamond studded heart on the left thigh and then she pulls out a very low cut black tank top. To top it off she get out my black sparkly shoes that I just got a few days ago.

"No way in hell am I gonna wear that skirt!" I say shaking my head

"But then I have to find a new top too!" I give her a look that tells her that she better find something else and fast

She goes back to looking and I grab my phone out of my waistband. I get on my camera and take a picture of Naomi going through my closet. I get on Instagram and post the picture and comment something about the last day of school.

Finally she pulls out something else. She grabbed my white Capri pants and a tight blue tank top. She kept the black sparkly shoes out and told me to try everything on. I did like I was told and I looked really good! Naomi told me how she wanted me to do my hair and make up and everything for tomorrow and then she left.

After Naomi was gone I hopped in the shower. I took a quick one because I just wanted to get out. After my shower I threw on an old basketball jersey and some basketball shorts. I blow dry my hair and put it in a loose low side ponytail then I grab my ball yell at my brother and go outside to shoot baskets.After a few shots my brother Nick comes out side.

Nick, he's my obnoxious older brother. He is a junior right now and he is already using the "senior privileges" thing on me and my friends. the other day there was one cookie left and he took it. After I started complaining he was like" Sorry sis, but Senior Privileges" I got mad at him and he just laughed and walked away.