Part 1: Thoughts

First off, I do NOT own Fairy Tail or any of the characters, credit goes to Hiro Mashima.
*********************************
(Third person POV)

"Natsu! How about you, Happy and I go on a mission? I need rent money.. " Lucy said, sighing the last part while walking into the guild hall.

"But we just got back from one! And plus, the reward was more than enough to pay your rent!" Natsu said with a slight glare. 'Natsu doesn't usually turn down going on a mission.. What's going on?' Lucy thought as she looked at him for a brief moment.

Lucy looked at Natsu carefully only to notice the different look on his face.
'What was that? Why is Natsu acting so different today? Is he annoyed with me?' Lucy's thoughts were running wild in every direction as she scanned over all of Natsu's features looking for some sort of clue as to what was wrong.

Looking back up to his face, Lucy noticed he was still glaring at her. Lucy was shocked. Natsu doesn't glare at her. He usually has that goofy grin on his face from ear to ear... But today was different.

"Tch, What are you looking at?" Natsu said squinting his eyes slightly, glaring harder at the blonde.

Lucy suddenly felt the urge to yell at him for being so rude.

"What's your problem, Natsu?" Lucy said walking up to him with a glare of her own.
"Listen, Luigi, I don't really wanna talk to you right now. So I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me alone."
Natsu said looking away, noticing all the attention the 'slight' argument was causing.
Lucy was on her last nerve. She had woken up happy today thinking she would have fun with her partner and the little blue cat on a mission. But no, this sent her mood to rock bottom.
Lucy's eye began to twitch as she stared at Natsu who was looking out of a window.
Natsu looked over to see an angry, eye twitching Lucy, and decided he'd had enough.
He got up and began walking to the guild doors when he felt a soft hand wrap around his wrist, slightly pulling him back.
He swung around and saw Lucy. She had tears clouding her vision.
"What the hell Natsu? All I did was ask a question! Why did I even bother asking?" Lucy said, noticing she was about to cry, she quickly wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.
"I just don't feel like going. Geez, can't you go nag someone else about your money problems? It's getting annoying. " Natsu said, yanking his hand away from her grasp.
Lucy felt hurt. And following hurt, she felt anger. Anger coursed throughout her body as she processed what he had said.
"You know what? Fine! But when you need someone like me and no ones there for you, don't come crying back!" Lucy screamed finally letting the tears fall.

Lucy ran out of the guild hall, sprinting in the direction of her house.
Natsu stood there, in the guild hall looking out of the door in disbelief of her words and his own
'How come I reacted like that? Why am I so angry at her? It's almost like someone else is controlling me... ' Natsu thought, replaying the event that just happened.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Thanks for reading part 1! I do appreciate it.
If you don't mind taking some time to check out my other work I've done, please do so!
Also, please don't forget to....
•Subscibe•
•Comment•
•And vote•
Thank you!!! ^~^
Word Count: 587