Die For You

So you boys have been together since 2009, correct?”

The Wanted sat in the familiar chairs of Capital FM's radio studio; Siva, Nathan, and Max looking somewhat professional while Jay let his true mental age show by spinning around in his chair, leaving Tom greatly amused.

Hold on,” he said into his microphone as he stood up from his own chair and placed his hands on Jay's shoulders, making him spin faster and faster, even though Jay cried out for him to stop.

You're gonna make me sick!” the curly singer yelled, covering his eyes in hopes to make his dizziness die down a little, but it only made it worse.

Oh, fine.” the oldest smirked, grabbing the back of the chair and holding it tightly, causing the spinning to come to a sharp stop and Jay to go flying off the chair and crash into a wall, sending everyone into a fit of laughter. Tom sat back down in his chair with a grin on his face, proud of himself.

You're a little dick.” Jay commented, placing his hand on the wall and the other on the desk to help himself get up from the ground, only to have his legs give out from underneath him, sending him crashing back down to he floor. “Shit!” he swore.

Dizzy, Bird?” Nathan giggled as he held a hand out, trying to help his friend up.

Shut up.” Jay mumbled, but gladly took Nath's hand and eventually got himself back on his feet, even with his blue eyes still rolling around in his head. “I hate you all.” he grumbled to his band mates while he sat back in his seat, crossing his arms like a child.

Love you too.” Max beamed to his mate, then turned his attention back to the radio hosts who were still laughing hysterically. “I'm sorry for that.” he chuckled. “Back to the question, yeah we've been together since 2009.”

And how has that been? Since you're all rarely away from each other.”

Horrible.” Jay said jokingly, but due to the recent event, it seemed like he was serious. Siva reached over and ruffled the younger lad's curls, only to have Jay bat his hand away like a kitten. “Sometimes it gets rough, but we relieve our stress by beating up Bird so..” the darker skinned lad giggled.

You do!” Jay huffed.

Max just laughed at his friends being their stupid selves, but cleared his throat, “On a serious note, yeah things sometimes get a little heated on tour. Like, we might get under each other's skin one day and get into a bit of a dabble or have a little falling out, but it won't last not even a day. We'll maybe stay away from each other or play the quiet game for a few hours, but we're usually back to being stupid not even three hours later.”

And your friendship is as real as can be, right? Because some people like to believe that it's all an act for the camera.”

No!” all the lads cried, appalled by that statement. “Not at all!”

See, just hearing you say that gets me a little pissed off because..” Max paused for a moment to think of what to say, “It just doesn't make sense to me for you to see the way we act on and off camera, and still think that it's all an act. Like for one we're all terrible actors, so I don't even think we could try and fact a friendship this close, and two, I love these boys with all my heart. They're not just my band mates anymore, they're my brothers, my family, and I couldn't picture my life without them.”

AWWWW.” the rest of the band cooed, some getting up and running over to Max to give him a hug, or do it Tom's way and give him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. Max just giggled, rubbing his cheek clear of any spit he left behind.