# 42

QOTD: How old are you?
AOTD: I'm fourteeeen

Amnesia

-

A wave of panic washed over me when a son of Apollo said that Y/N hit her head somewhere and woke up clueless. I ran as fast as I could to the infirmary. Too many thoughts were running inside my head. This can't be happening... She can't lose her memory! What about us? Our memories together... first kiss, first meeting... and more. I angrily stormed inside the infirmary, "WHERE'S Y/N?!"

All of the campers stared at me as if I was crazy. Will Solace suddenly came out of nowhere, "She's in a room.. come." He motioned me to follow him. I could feel my heart breaking. What if she won't remember me? What's going to happen? All my effort trying to win her heart... was nothing. I tried to blink the tears away.

I followed Will and he led us to a room. I walked inside and there she was, staring blankly at her trembling hands. The seven, and her friends were here, worried looks plastered on their faces. I made my way to her but Will stops me. I shot him a glare, "She won't remember anything.. Amnesia." He warns. I pushed him away from me and kneeled next to Y/N. I try to form a smile on my lips but it was hard.. especially knowing she won't remember me. "Hey, Y/N."

Her eyes meet mine and I feel like nothing happened. She furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "D-Do I know you?" I felt my heart break when she asked who I was. I tried risking it again, "Don't I look familiar to you?" She examined my face... stared at it for a long time. She shakes her head in a no, "I'm sorry. I-I don't."

I just nod.. not knowing how to respond to that. I stared at the ground, hurt and worried. I don't want to believe any of this... This isn't happening. It's hard to believe in reality. I just can't accept the fact that the woman I love, doesn't remember any detail about me. I feel someone place a hand on my shoulder, "Nico... let's go. Y/N needs rest." says Jason. I nod in agreement but Y/N suddenly grabbed my arm, "I want him to stay."

All eyes in the room looked at me, confused. "Why would you want a stranger to stay with you?" I say bitterly. She shrugs her shoulder, "I got that weird feeling inside me when your eyes met mine."

That feeling. I felt like I was going to explode. I suddenly felt myself smiling but stopped. Everyone looked at me again. I shrugged it off, "You need rest." I protested. She pulled my arm again, "Please." She gives me a desperate look. Damn it. Those eyes... they bring back so many painful memories.

"She might remember something if you spend much more time with her." Annabeth says. Everyone nodded in agreement except Will, "N-No! She has a 20% chance!"

Piper used her charm speak, "Will," She started. "Stay away from Y/N and Nico and let them be... okay?" She sayid sweetly. Luckily, the words worked on Will because he walked out of the room and left without a word. Everyone walked out of the room too, leaving Y/N and I alone.

I sit down on the side of her bed and stayed quiet. I could feel my eyes getting really teary, so I wiped it away. "What were you to me?" She suddenly asked. I nervously gulped, "Y-Your boyfriend."

"Oh." She looked down, smiling. I smile. "I'm one lucky guy, you know."

"And I'm one lucky girl." She added. Her cheeks were red, and her smile was so... irresistible. I grabbed her hand and surprisingly, she didn't flinch or pull away.. she even held my hand tighter. "You always loved to hold my hand.. because you felt more safe."

She nods. "I feel that right now." I smile at how comfortable she is with me. It felt like we just had a small argument and forgot about it. "H-How long were we together?" She asked. "Almost a year." I reply softly and look away. In two weeks, it will be our one year anniversary, and I need her memory back before our anniversary.

I pursed my lips, trying to stop the tears. "Can you tell me everything?" She says. I smile at her softly and wrap my hands around her hand. "Sure... what do you want to know?"

"How we met."

"Well," I start. "We met after the campfire sing-along. During the campfire sing-along.. you were having fun.. singing with the Apollo kids. You caught my eye, with your H/T H/C hair.. E/C eyes, and your angelic voice." I smiled, remembering the memory. I continued with the story... and then she begged for more.

After telling her everything about us, a blush creeps on her cheeks. "The way you spoke about me... I must've meant a lot to you."

I let a tear fall. "Yeah, you meant a lot to me.. and I'd do a-anything to get your memory back."