Prologue

BEFORE YOU START READING "LAST FRIDAY NIGHT" YOU SHOULD PROPABLY KNOW THAT:

-This story is based on Katy Perry's song and music video called "Last Friday Night"

 -To anyone reading this I feel like i should give you an apology letter beforehand because of how cliche and poorly written it is considering I wrote it at 13 years old.  So READ at your own risk and expect a lot of grammatical mistakes.

K bye ;)

*****************************************************

PROLOGUE

* Amy *

Ugh!

Why is my head hurting so much? What is crushing me? God it's so hot in here. Where am I?

I slowly opened my eyes only to close them again because of the sun's light.

I groaned and turned to the other side of my bed, only to be hit by something really hard. Instantly opened one eye to see... Oh my God!

A muscular man body?

Whaa-?

I slowly averted my gaze from the unfamiliar body and looked over the face of the owner-

Sweet Mother of Jesus!

Holly Crap.

No!

BLAKE RICHARDSON? BLAKE FRICKING RICHARDSON?

The captain of our school's football team, the hottest guy on the whole planet, my crush since... 5th grade...?

Oh

My

God!

Why is he sleeping next to me? And why is he in my room? Oh, hold on a second... I turned my gaze to the room around me. Blue walls, football posters and awards, clothes everywhere... OooKaaayyy this is not my room.

Oh my God! Whose room is this? Is it Blake's?

Oh, no, no, no.

What am I doing here? Don't tell me that he and I...

No, no. Absolutely not.

I mean if we did something like that I would remember it right?

There is no way me and him...

Oh God!

Oh no!

We did it!!!

I did it with Blake and oh, oh my God. What am I going to do now?

I did it with my best friend's brother!

Now my friendship with her, is it over?

God, I'm so stupid. Why did I have to do something like that? Why did i have to get so drunk? What I was thinking. And oh God, all this because of Blake. Stupid Blake, everything is his fault. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here right now.

My eyes began to water and before I knew it tears were rolling down in my face and I couldn't do anything to stop them.

I sat up immediately my body trembling as I reached down on the floor and grabbed all of my clothes quietly putting them on as fast as I could.

I had to leave immediately from this place, this room. If Blake woke up I was so dead. If he saw that I was the girl he did it with last night the whole school was gonna hate me and call me a slut like they did to the other girls.

As I dressed, I looked over at Blake who was still sleeping in the bed. No matter how mad and hurt I was I had to admit he was like, like an angel. So peaceful and...different.

He was...cute.

Ugh, Amy snap out of this.

He is a player. And players never looked and never will look at a nerd like you.

With that last thought I walked away from Blake Richardson's house.