IMAGINE: Boone and you getting chased

You walk along the shoreline with Boone, your boyfriend. Strangers before the crash, you became quick friends after the plane crashed on the island.

     "Do you want to cut back to camp?" Boone asks, holding your hand.

     "Sure." You reply. Boone and you walk up a small sand dune and move through part of the forest.

     "Let's try to get out of the forest as quick as we can." You comment, shoving down a shiver of fear.

     "Don't worry, Y/N, I'll protect you." Boone says, smiling at you. You smile at him and wrap your arm around his waist. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you to his side.

     After a few minutes of walking in the forest, Boone and you hear loud rustling. You both pull up straight and you clutch onto Boone fearfully.

     "What was that?" You whisper.

    "I don't know..." He murmurs, looking around, alert.

     "It sounds like someone is running." You state as the sound gets closer.

     Boone slowly meets your eyes. "Run, Y/N." He whispers, his eyes wide. "Run!" He exclaims, grabbing your hand as you both take off running.

       It chases after you, whatever it is, as Boone and you bound through the forest, trying to find your way back to camp. Your sides hurt from running so much, and Boone and you are both panting. Boone and you pull up when coming up to a parting in the forest.

     "Which way?" You gasp. Boone looks both waves, biting his lip. Bushes and plants snap and you look behind you, letting out a little cry of despair.

     "Boone, if we don't make it out of this, I just want to tell you-" You start to say, tears in your eyes.

      Boone cups your face. "No." He interrupts, shaking his head. "We will make it out of this." He whispers. You sniff and nod.

     "Come on, it's this way." Boone states. He grabs your hand again and then sets off running.

    Once Boone and you make it to the beach camp, you both collapse on to the sand, gasping for breath.

     "Y/N, Boone, what's wrong?" Charlie asks, walking up to you.

      "Ch-Charlie, some-something was chasing Boone and me." You gasp.

     Charlie's eyes widen in fear. "Hey! Hey! Something was chasing Boone and Y/N!" Charlie exclaims to the camp. People come running towards you, Jack, Kate, and John leading the group.

     "What's happened?" Jack asks as Boone and you sit up. Suddenly, from where you came, Sawyer comes barreling out of the forest, breathing heavily and sweating. Your eyes widen.

     "Sawyer?!" Boone and you exclaim incredulously.

     "What? Something was out there, chasing me!" Sawyer proclaims, gesturing towards the forest.

     "Something was chasing Y/N and me, Sawyer." Boone states. There's a moment of silence as everyone pieces this together.

     You squint up at Sawyer. "You were chasing us in the forest, weren't you?" You say.

     Everyone stares at Sawyer and he gawks. "It's not my fault! I thought someone was out to get me." He says.

     You sigh with relief and collapse against Boone as people slowly start to disperse. "I've never been so relieved in all my life." You say to Boone.

      He smiles at you and hugs you tightly. "Me too." He murmurs. He kisses your cheek. "So do you want to go on a walk?" He asks, grinning. You playfully hit his arm as you both lay on the sand, chuckling.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!