IMPORTANT NOTE.

How are you?

It's been what? Nine years since I made this story. A lot has changed and the man I dedicate this story for has already been married and has kids.

He's My Varsity Crush was the very first story I made  when I was just fifteen years old. It has a very special place in my heart for I made this out of my happy crush experience with a varsity player which lasted for years! Sadly, we didn't end up like Keifer and Andreia but I'm happy because I made a story out of our nerve wracking interactions and unexpected eye contacts.

Since my fifteen years old self wrote this story, I knew there were a lot of plot holes, grammatical errors, and typos so I made decision to make a major revision of the story. There will be some changes, yes, but I'll do my best to keep it as authentic as the first time you have read this story. 

Some chapters was very short so I planned to join two chapters together to make each chapters 3K+ words. Kaya huwag na po kayong magtaka kung makakakita kayo ng comments na hindi akma sa laman ng chapter. Better yet, don't read comments to avoid confusion. 

Anyway, to my 2015 readers out there, I hope you will like the revised version that I'm going to release and that somehow you're still there  waiting for Kiefer and Andreia's return.

Thank you for your continuous support and please watch out for my upcoming stories!

PS, this is a light story with predictable plot and a bit fast-paced. Don't expect much about this as this was written by a 15 years old teen who experienced her first unforgettable crush with a basketball player.  If you're not a fan of  this type of story, save yourself and skip this one.

BADDIENOBADDIE