Introduction

Welcome to "Another Woman's Man." First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this book and I hope you enjoy what's to come! I appreciate all votes and comments, so please feel free to leave your positive thoughts. ♡

Before reading, there's a few things I would like you to know:

1. This story may contain some course language, possibly some mature content (only slight). So, you've be forewarned.

2. Please don't advertise your story's on my book. All comments that are advertisements will be deleted.

3. Respect everyone. Everyone has their own opinions, everyone is allowed to express them, but please do not be rude and harass people in the comment section. Peace and love, everyone.

4. (IMPORTANT) If the title isn't clear, this story is about a girl becoming infatuated with ANOTHER WOMAN'S MAN. So, yes. There is cheating/adultery in this book. Of course many people, myself included, do not agree with cheating, but keep in mind that this is a story and I am writing simply for the purpose of writing. If you get part way through the book and say "Ugh, I can't believe they're doing this. I refuse to read this!" I can honestly say that I did warn you. For the most part, the title is self explanatory but recently people have complained about the adultery in the book when that IS what the book is based upon. So there you have it - you have been warned. The plot does have a storyline for itself though, so I assure you if you read you will learn about the character and how everything became the way it is.

This story and all chapters are posted right after being written, therefore all chapters are currently unedited. There may be typos (this has all be written on my phone), needless to say that I am aware of the possibilities of typos and you are now aware of them also.

Please do not plagiarize my work. I spend a lot of time working on these chapters and creating ideas, they may not be amazing but they are mine.

Plagiarism: the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Most importantly, enjoy! I really hope you love this story as much as I love writing it. The scandal, the secrecy, and the drama. Here is the the story of Matt and Allison. ♡

Another Woman's Man

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Another Woman's Man. Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved.