Intro

People Always Ask "How Does It Feel To be Out Of Jail ? Like nigga what you think ?! After just doing ten years , Bitch need to get high first off . All that 'It's not cute for girls to smoke weed' , let me let you know now , I'm a Fucking POTHEAD . Before getting knocked , Use to smoke all day every day . Of course all blunts After homework ✋📓 , Morning , Midnight . I'm Tiffany Marie Taylor , and I'm a Fucking pothead So What !

Getting locked up was a total turn around for me , and my family . Through out my life I was a goody two shoes . Never was in any trouble with girls , it was being the 'quiet girl' that kept me out of trouble . That all change till I meet my Bitches Nevaeh and Kensley . I meet Nevaeh in Elementry School & Kensley Eighth grade . It was like we was all ment too be best friends .

Nevaeh is Brownskin , Tatted up . Of course nice ass & decent breast size . Always stay Fly Keep that in Mind & from Harlem Ny , Like me . She from 140 & Lenox . I used to hate walking to her house from the 2 train on 35th . There is always creeps , even in daylight , always trying to talk to me - Like I understand being light skin , 5'3" with a fat ass and perfect breast can attract boys - Having that kind of body at the age 16 can be the blow sometimes & attract the wrong crowd .

Kensley , She's Russian and is from Syracuse New York . She is the white girl friend I always wanted growing up in high school. She moved from Syracuse to 103st by Central Park . Of course her white ass moves too the beginning of Harlem , the nice side .

********

THIS IS MY FIRST WRITTEN PIECE IM NEW TO THIS SO BARE WITH ME LOL

NEED 5 VOTES N COMMENTS TELL ME WHAT YA THINK